💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Korra Season 3 Discussion/Opinions

Gov Hooka

What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series.

• ATLA Book 1: Water
    • ATLA Book 2: Earth
    • ATLABook 3: Fire
    • LOK Book 1: Air
    • LOK Book 2: Spirits
    • LOK Book 3: Change

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

20120505230717!The_Legend_of_Korra_openi

Hey, so I just watched Legend of Korra tonight and I liked the episodes. I originally thought Book 3 was meh but now that I think about it it's shaping up to be a good story, better than the debacle of Book 2 at least. Book 1 of Legend of Korra still remains my favorite part of the series, including Avatar: The Last Airbender.

So what are your opinions of it? Discuss :coffee:

The-Legend-of-Korra-Season-2-Episode-13-

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga

LOVED season 1, lost complete interest after the first few episodes of season 2 sucked. Maybe I'll catch this later and hopefully it'll be better than season 2. 

Gov Hooka

LOVED season 1, lost complete interest after the first few episodes of season 2 sucked. Maybe I'll catch this later and hopefully it'll be better than season 2. 

You should definitely check this season out. It is SOOOO good, now that I think about it. Take it from someone who felt a huge disappointment in Season 2, this is a HUGE and interesting step up.

I haven't seen tonight's episodes yet, won't be on for another 45 minutes or so

ATLA is just...it's clearly a better show than Korra, but eh

I loved season 2 and 3 of ATLA, the character development was amazing :flutter: Zuko was my favorite character by the end, I love him.

Korra season 1 was interesting, hard to get used to, but the enemy was really interesting.

Season 2 wasn't amazing. There are so many things that just, in my opinion, don't make much sense. I mean, they make sense, but they're stupid.

Season 3 so far is cool, THE REVIVAL OF ZUKO THOUGH YES. Part of me hopes Katara dies this season and they show her and Aang together finally *cries* can't wait to learn more about the villains.

ATLA: Fire >>>>>

They had so much potential with Book Air but screwed up in the middle and they totally screwed the spirits up in their book :fail: the only good thing was the first Avatar story and the heartbreaking moment when the previous avatar's connections are destroyed :emo:

tbh this season seems promising, hope it delivers

but they miss a central point, ATLA was about one main thing: Learn the elements and defeat Ozai. TLOK seems to be a bit over the place with no central point or enemy or theme or anything :duck: just Korra finding a random villain every season and defeating him at the end of it

ATLA: Fire >>>>>They had so much potential with Book Air but screwed up in the middle and they totally screwed the spirits up in their book :fail: the only good thing was the first Avatar story and the heartbreaking moment when the previous avatar's connections are destroyed :emo:tbh this season seems promising, hope it deliversbut they miss a central point, ATLA was about one main thing: Learn the elements and defeat Ozai. TLOK seems to be a bit over the place with no central point or enemy or theme or anything :duck: just Korra finding a random villain every season and defeating him at the end of it

This is true, and it is annoying.

Knife

I chose Avatar: TLA Book 3 as my favorite season, but all of ATLA is special to me. Maybe I'm letting nostalgia cloud my judgment, but I really feel like the original series had a certain magic that can't be reproduced.

The Legend of Korra has had its share of missteps, but it's definitely coming together nicely with 'Change'.

Honey Boo Boo

I wish I could choose all The Legend of Aang books.

I remember binge watching the entire series, and then binge watching it a year later, and then binge watching it again a year later. It was amazing.

I only watched the first season of Korra and then stopped when they stopped showing it here. I'll probably download it from a torrent and binge watch.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

RAMROD

Change looks like going to be the heaviest of the series so far judging from 6 episodes that have been leaked.

4 worthy criminals against Team Korra. :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chris777

the book 2 of the legend of Korra was amazing. the final fight was epic.

so far, I'm loving book 3

Haroon

I just watched all of Legend Of Korra Book 2: Spirits yesterday :woot: I liked it, but it felt weird watching it in one lump :huh: Not sure whether I preferred Book 1 or 2 :confused: Either way I'm ready to watch what's been aired of Book 3 so far and I'm super excited to see the differences now that the spirit world and the human world aren't separated :excited:

Archived