đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

More internet activism from the bored bloggers at Huffington Post *yawns*

well this is misleading because most rap songs that do this well owe their success to a catchy chorus. Like Eminem's "Monster" or Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie." The point being it's not a phenomenon unique to this song.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing first The most catchy part in the song is "who dat who dat,do dat do dat,Put that paper over all, I thought you knew dat, knew dat....", at least to me. They're trying really way too hard to drag her cuz she's a white female rapper which is slaying careers. Stay pissed WfPGvtc.jpg

Yanko

Charli >>>> Iggy and I'm not a fan of either of them. Charli made Fancy what it is and this is coming from someone who hates the song. :ohwell:

spill it  :tea:

PoshLife

i actually dont like charli xcx's voice or her parts in the song and i only listen to it because of iggy

Same, her voice is very whiny and slurred. Another singer could have done the chorus better. Iggy's rap is great, though!

Charli >>>> Iggy and I'm not a fan of either of them. Charli made Fancy what it is and this is coming from someone who hates the song. :ohwell:

lol if you don't like the song and Charli made the song what it is for you, then that's not saying much about Charli, now is it.

People who actually LIKE the song, and not just 20 seconds of it, recognize that it's Iggy's song and Iggy does a great job on it.

No. The chorus is catchy and great and all but that's it. It's just a simple catchy pop chorus. I prefer iggy's parts.

Archived