Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP LYRIC BOOKLET

Austin

Featured Posts

FINALLY...Over 2 DAYS in the making, working non stop... I recreated on what the ARTPOP Lyric book would of looked like according to a image Gaga uploaded a while back showing a snippet of the lyric book
With a stunning 13 PAGES, a lyric book has never looked so good.

All images were taken by Inez and Vinoodh from the ARTPOP photo shoot.

A special thanks to Kaleb, he helped me organized all the lyrics and contributed to many good ideas!
His twitter is @kalebcxbb. Thank you for staying up with me for over 20 HOURS STRAIGHT...  :heart:

Download the UHQ PDF Here

I am really proud of this project I created, and I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did creating it!
Feel free to download it, please use it for personal use only. 

Enjoy  ;)

15grnyd.jpg
2m77ww0.jpgrt3ifd.jpg2ld7eqo.jpg2sbpl77.jpgxelll3.jpg9912rm.jpg

Download the UHQ PDF Here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Immaterial

thank you so much for letting me be a part of your amazing project! meant a lot you cared about my input :)

LaMaisonGaga

So proud of you. We're so reverse warholian tbh. You making the booklet and me the fanmade Sims DWUW video. 

lamaisongaga.com

So proud of you. We're so reverse warholian tbh. You making the booklet and me the fanmade Sims DWUW video. 

The best thing about it is you can zoom in, and see even more detail than zoomed out. I am so proud of it! <3 

Girl Under You

Love this so much! Amazing work! I just wish you used actual pictures instead of manips/screencaps but it looks good anyways

Teri Hatcher

Better than the original  :manicure:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Rolodex of Hate

:worship:  hands down. it is very time consuming and I appreciate that! looks wonderful !

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived