💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel artRave threatened

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit
They update their FBs regularly. So far they've been ok, but this situation is so quickly moving and changing that anything could happen at any moment.
that's really horrible... I hope you're OK... :hug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dy2light

that's really horrible... I hope you're OK... :hug:

well I live in the USA, and am currently home. so im ok. but thank u <3

Jjang

Hamas wouldn't be able to handle Israel's attacks for 2 moths from now unless Lebanon supports it and a big war restarts yet again between them.

MahoganySnitch

Ugh, I really hope there comes a day when the violence will stop. No child should grow up accustomed to bomb fire. 

Rudz Xinc

10492174_10204486231059251_7963722018667

to my friends around the world - this is what we suffer every day! missiles lunched from Gaza to all over israel including Tel Aviv! u can see here a mother protecting her child like a lion (Unlike the mothers of these terrorists who are raising them from age 0 to kill israelis), and a child who was born to this kind of reailty that no child should suffer. THIS IS THE TRUTH, dont believe to any false reports.

Are you stupid or what?

did you see the pictures of dead Palestinians children?

and you assume all of them should die because they will grow up and become terrorists?

how can you be a fan of Gaga who show such kindness toward each other, no matter what races and religions you are believed in?

Look at those clowns

Dangerous Man

oh no, please stop this war :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

People here are talking but they lack so much information, you are so brainwashed and you have no idea :fail:

Anyway, I think that it will be over by then so I'm not worried.

Ivannn

I do not think it is threatened. I follow Vanessa Williams on IG and she is in Jerusalem right now. She walks arround and it does not look dangerous. Tel Aviv is not near Gaza as far as I know

RAMROD

They never really ends, this conflict have been going for ages and I believe, will still going until next century.

But hoping the situation will cool down a little by the time artRAVE about to come.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Israel's army gives the families that live there a few warning alerts before they bombing Gaza (Gaza doesn't), and you should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZEzbT0H1s

And I hope that Gaga won't cancel the show, its suppose to be my first show ever.  :(

Don't waste your time on him.

MaybeKermit

well I live in the USA, and am currently home. so im ok. but thank u <3

yeah but ur friends live there, right? or did I misunderstand it? 

Archived