Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 Emmy Nominations Announced

Vernier

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I'm so pressed at The Big Bang Theory getting nominations every year. 

Anywho, gunning for Breaking Bad and True Detective. 

Where is The Walking Dead? Where is Bates Motel? :manicure:

I love TWD, but I think it's held back by the fact that it's a zombie series and certain issues in writing/production. The acting is some of the best on TV though… Melissa McBride and Scott Wilson both deserved nominations this year. 

GOT or Downton Abbey better win drama, cause I don't know any of the other shows. :toofunny: And Orange Is the New Black should win the comedy!(even if I don't see it as a comedy :flop:, sure it's funny, but it's not a comedy lol)

edit: AHS should have been nominated tbh. :manicure:

Spock

The competition is super tough this year! Downton, House of Cards, True Detective, Veep, OINTB, Julianna Margulies, Robin Wright, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, AHS.... it's so hard to choose :giveup:

However, I do think some nominations are a capital Mess. Mainly, Scandal. Yes the show is entertaining, but nominating Kerry in the same category as the others is completely stupid. Her acting isn't anywhere near their level, it's super soap-operish. The only consistently amazingly good show on network television is The Good Wife, and it got snubbed. Again.

And the 598000000 Breaking Bad nominations are lame too. We get it, everybody loves it but argh

who will love me when the night is over

EGOT2027

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the awards that are normally presented during the actual show? I'm trying to find out if "Best Guest Actress" will be shown. I wanna see Laverne give her speech.

Archived