Featured Posts

Allison M

Possibly, I think that she thinks that we think that she hates Born This Way

I had to read this 3 times.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

I agree with that as well. I think it's very hard for her to make decisions like this. Maybe because she isn't a typical "radio artist" like she used to be. A radio artist has generic fans who want to hear the hits they hear on the radio, they want to hear the singles, & the award winning songs, with few songs that are less popular.

But most of the fan base Gaga has now are fans who have been with her since The Fame (some even prior to that). 95% of her fans now are into almost ALL her music. We want every song to be played. It's impossible to please everyone. 

Some are upset when she doesn't play a song at all.

Some are upset when a less popular song is cut.

Some would rather a song not played at all if she won't play it completely.

Some wants to hear it full out & not on piano.

Some want less ARTPOP.

Some want more hits. 

It's literally impossible. I can only imagine what she goes through when she makes her setlist. 

It's called the ARTPOP Ball, which puts the focus on ARTPOP but not everyone likes a tour done that way. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion & preferences but I feel bad for Gaga. I'm always afraid that she is secretly stalking this site & reading through it & taking our criticism to heart. I know deep down we all support her & love her & I hope she knows that. She tries so hard to please everyone.

Imagine what a "radio hits" setlist would be like for her

(I'm just limiting it to 20 songs to make a point & adding some extra ARTPOP being that it's the ARTPOP Ball)

1. ARTPOP

2. G.U.Y

3. Born This Way

4. Alejandro

5. Pokerface

6. Just Dance

7. Venus

8. MANiCURE

9. You & I

10. Paparazzi

11. LoveGame

12. Sexxx Dreams

13. Judas

14. Telephone

15. The Edge Of Glory

16. Do What U Want

17. Gypsy

18. Marry The Night

19. Bad Romance

20. Applause

Its completely different. Some may love this because it includes many of everyones favorites. Or some may hate it because it doesn't include the newer material.

That setlist. :giveup:  I LOVE it :nooo:

Spyro the Dragon

Born To Slay

Imagine what a "radio hits" setlist would be like for her

(I'm just limiting it to 20 songs to make a point & adding some extra ARTPOP being that it's the ARTPOP Ball)

1. ARTPOP

2. G.U.Y

3. Born This Way

4. Alejandro

5. Pokerface

6. Just Dance

7. Venus

8. MANiCURE

9. You & I

10. Paparazzi

11. LoveGame

12. Sexxx Dreams

13. Judas

14. Telephone

15. The Edge Of Glory

16. Do What U Want

17. Gypsy

18. Marry The Night

19. Bad Romance

20. Applause

Its completely different. Some may love this because it includes many of everyones favorites. Or some may hate it because it doesn't include the newer material.

That would be a good setlist for a festival tbh, like that thing in Canada with the the 90k people.

wow do you like 30 seconds of TEOG and 1 minute long Judas more than Fashion!, Cake and MJH?  :confused:

1 second of TEOG > Fashion, Cake and MJH

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Benjamin Monk

I've given up on this tour tbh its not like she's even performing full songs  :coffee:

LadyGagaStan93

She didn't do anything for Fashion but walk out to the piano. It was a rather useless transitional song and the audience went flat during that time anyhow. I'm pretty sure it didn't last more than a minute and I barely even remember her singing it.

She traded one choreographed number (MJH) for another one (Judas). If she was trying to cut the show or protect her hip, why would she be adding songs and choreography, when she drops others?

Okay but the time for the tour as a whole is still decreasing and the fact that songs are being shortened is quite clear. You have a point but it looks more like they're being cut based on song time. She definitely didn't perform the full MJH song anyways. It also could be just on a case by case basis and she's just changing songs just to give everyone a different experience. When tons of people watch videos on youtube nowadays it's nice to see different changes as well. I'm just coming up with plausible explanations and honestly I think it sounds better than "Gaga saw people's complaints and cried home about it and changed it" but to each their own I guess.

MiMiMonsterx3

I love how you try to include everyone's opinion in your thoughts, I agree that it's impossible to please everybody and it must be difficult to her to decide which songs she'll perform.

Oh and also you both look so good in your avatar, you're so lucky! :)

Thank you! It was the best day of my life!!

I try to include everyone's opinion because I don't even know which way I prefer a tour performed! LOL

I'm glad I got to see MJH performed because it is one of my favorites from ARTPOP but I'm pissed I never saw TEOG or Judas performed & now it's been added (my BTWB date was cancelled) so that's what I mean when I say it's hard for her to please everyone. Something has to get cut for something to be added. & everyone has different opinions on what that should be Lol

Tropico

I'm just sad because we won't hear a lot of these songs in the next tour so I just wanna have it now. :(

I was so happy with the original setlist. Okay well I wanted MTN and songs to be performed in full but it was a great setlist but now some of the best tracks (SD and Aura) are being shortened. Original setlist please. :emo:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

GagaGagaARTPOP

Gaga could have easily keeper fashion! Cake like lady gaga Mary Jane holland and also put judas and edge of glory on the setlist I am pissed that the show is so short

Kenon Astro

OHHHHHH maybe she didn't perform MJH for that day cause the chairs broke or they forgot it

Whispering

No MJH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Burning my ticket now.

Give it away to someone who couldn't afford to go! Do something nice for someone less fortunate than yourself! :)

Archived