Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Yu-Gi-Oh! slay your life?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Of course. It was my favorite when I was a kid and it still means a lot ot me. There is a certain pitcure on my profile that hardcore fans of the series will probably know that it's from Yu-Gi-Oh!. It was my favorite monster.

1ptnqAd.png

calmar

I miss the original cast :giveup:

Eric Stuart 

Dan Green

Wayne Grayson

Darren Dunstan

Ted Lewis

:giveup:

Of course. It was my favorite when I was a kid and it still means a lot ot me. There is a certain pitcure on my profile that hardcore fans of the series will probably know that it's from Yu-Gi-Oh!. It was my favorite monster.

1ptnqAd.png

Guardian Dreadscythe :legend:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

OMG YES :giveup: Every Saturday morning I'd wake up and turn the TV on to watch it :excited: I was in LOVE with the series, but then I thought it started sucking after Duel Kingdom :noparty:

The opening theme song gives me chills :giveup: IT'S TIME, TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rmqb9pJZA

Cody Draco

YES. The first season and Battle City were my favorites. I'm slowly working on finishing building my deck. I found a bunch of my cards a couple months ago. :nick:

Is it bad I had crushes on Yugi, Rex, Kaiba, Tristan, and Joey when I was a kid? :hor:

It was before I even knew what s-xualities were or that I was bis-xual. I'm talking early elementary school. :emma:

Black Luster Soldier has always been my favorite card. :legend:

VforVendetta

OMG YES :giveup: Every Saturday morning I'd wake up and turn the TV on to watch it :excited: I was in LOVE with the series, but then I thought it started sucking after Duel Kingdom :noparty:

The opening theme song gives me chills IT'S TIME, TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL :legend:

But the best episodes are actually after the Duel Kingdom. :fan:

Poker

IT SLAYED MY LIFE.

BRB GONNA REWATCH ALL THE SERIES.

fave:

DarkMagicianofChaos-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png

Kindness rules all.

calmar

OMG YES Every Saturday morning I'd wake up and turn the TV on to watch it I was in LOVE with the series, but then I thought it started sucking after Duel Kingdom

The opening theme song gives me chills IT'S TIME, TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

My favorite DM seasons were 2 and 3 (Battle City, Noah Arc and BC Finals), and not 1 (DK), surprisingly enough. Probably because they had more Kaiba. :emma: 

Also, you should check out some of the Japanese opening songs. They're fantastic.

YES. The first season and Battle City were my favorites. I'm slowly working on finishing building my deck. I found a bunch of my cards a couple months ago.

Is it bad I had crushes on Yugi, Rex, Kaiba, Tristan, and Joey when I was a kid?

It was before I even knew what s-xualities were or that I was bis-xual. I'm talking early elementary school.

Black Luster Soldier has always been my favorite card.

Battle City >> 

All at the same time? I didn't have a crush on anyone but I always identified a lot with Kaiba. I hated Joey until relatively recently, when I read the manga and watched the subs.

My favorite card is Needle Worm. Nasty little creature, that.

I preferred Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

Time to get your game on :Jase:

IT SLAYED MY LIFE.

BRB GONNA REWATCH ALL THE SERIES.

Knew you were still following my Tumblr for a reason :giggle:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

But the best episodes are actually after the Duel Kingdom. :huh:

Really? :confused: Saying it sucked after Duel Kingdom is actually quite an exaggeration :dies: I did like the thing about that guy with the grey hair who came into their friend circle, and the whole Egyptian God thing wasn't bad either, I just loved Duel Kingdom way more than that :dies: When it moved from that world into Yu-Gi-Oh GX is when I gave up, I couldn't stand that :rip:

Archived