Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga brings me and my sister onstage in Buffalo!

ViGaga

Featured Posts

ViGaga

OMG! i had the most amazing night ever with my sister. We made a vest and we gave it to Gaga during DWUW. We pinned a note onto it, and after the song she sat at the paino and opened my letter. It said how I have been waiting to meet Gaga thru the Make A Wish foundation since 2012. She then invited me onstage and she hugged me and said sorry it took so long to meet her. Then she took my sister on stage too, and sang Born This Way and did a tribute of The Queen for Jamey. I'll never forget last night. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-PaKOi7o_g&sns=fb

theres a video, sorry i'm not sure how to embed it.

Little Monster in Buffalo

BLACKOUTbritney

What an amazing experience that you'll cherish forever! Gaga truly is an inspiring, nice person :giveup: :applause:

This made me cry.  :cry:

What a dream come true! Gaga is truly an angel! You guys are ADORABLE! 

nm5Kn.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Congratulations! I'm sure it was an amazing experience for you, nice to see monsters with confidence :)

Dayman

I love you 3 all sit down and immediately start crying/tearing up. So glad you got to have that moment! Awesome hair as well.

lodylody

Nope, I'm crying, damnit this is too sweet :emo: I'm so so happy for you :cryga: Congratulations :runhug: This is too beautiful. Thank you so much for linking us to this video, it's made my day. 

honza

Congrats  :hug: I'm really happy for you! :party:

I hope I will meet her one day, too :giveup:

Also that green hair slays :legend:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Archived