Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

MJH cut for tonights show (started late)

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

Noooo MJH and Aura are my favs  :fail:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

FOR GOD SAKES PEOPLE AURA IS STILL THERE. :roll:

It was just because of the curfew. She can't exactly do whatever the hell she likes now can she?

There'll be back just calm tf down.

#LittleDramaQueens at their best. :fail:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Probglum

Wether MJH and Aura were cut for good (most likely not) I'm still glad I got to see the 1.0 of the show :emma:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

EnigmaGypsyBoy

I believe MJH is cut permanently. I saw the set list for the confetti before the show started and it was already crossed out like fashion and cake. I now own said setlist :)

Aura was still performed though. Y'all needa chill.

Paper Gangsta

I believe MJH is cut permanently. I saw the set list for the confetti before the show started and it was already crossed out like fashion and cake. I now own said setlist :)

Aura was still performed though. Y'all needa chill.

Can you upload pic? it's not that i don't trust you but im interesten in how does it look

spencerjon

Everyone chill… They aren't cut from the set. Just one night because of time restrictions… it happened during the Born This Way Ball at Twickenham Stadium, she cut Alejandro, Poker Face and Paparazzi. Then she performed them the next night because they started the show on time. So chill people :)

EnigmaGypsyBoy

Is everyone literally avoiding what I said. She had already planned not to do MJH that night. It was already crossed out on the setlist before she was even late.

somechick

I still don't think this justifies cutting two more songs.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your post about the curfew.

Looks like she needs help with time management to get her a$$ on stage on time then. ;)

Is everyone literally avoiding what I said. She had already planned not to do MJH that night. It was already crossed out on the setlist before she was even late.

Since when and how do you know?

Oh just saw your other post. But just coz it was not on that setlist doesn't mean it's permanently cut.

Girl Under You

Fashion! (Intro)

Fashion!

Cake Like Lady Gaga

Aura

Mary Jane Holland

Shorter version of PARTYNAUSEOUS

C'mon Gaga, don't be scared, keep adding songs to that list

gagaforgaga2010

If one more song is cut for good, I will be pressed. This is uncalled for. Cut older material.

Archived