šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers drops the n-word on HPLive "the world is so PC its stupid"

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Batwings

Gah, she really is having her Blackout era, isn't she?Ā  :wtf:

Ā 

I admire her for paving the way for modern female comedians, but geez, she really needs to learn when to censor herself.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

There's a difference between being respectful and totally PC tho :smh:

Are you dare implying that basic human decency is the way to live ones life, you Tumblr cultist piece of trash??Ā U1V09.gifU1V09.gifU1V09.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Morphine Prince

She's not even funny. She is just a bully and I bet she's insecure about herself. Just go away you dumb ****. I can't stand this woman.

Awakened M

She is really melting down

So is her plastic.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Are you dare implying that basic human decency is the way to live ones life, you Tumblr cultist piece of trash??Ā U1V09.gifU1V09.gifU1V09.gif

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dat tumblr shaaadee :deadbanana:

CoolTrainerTerry

Welp, that's it. Time to take her to the old folks' home. Maybe people will find her funny there.

SKANK

Louis C.K. and Bill Maher use the word n-i-g-g-e-r regularly, and not a creature stirs not even a mouse. Joan Rivers uses the word n-i-g-g-e-r, and a witch hunt begins.Ā 

Ā 

She did not call anyone a n-i-g-g-e-r, she used the word in the context of a conversation about political correctness. If you aren't mature enough to handle that kind of conversation, then stay the hell out of the conversation.Ā 

Weasel

She is really melting down

She's plastic so it takes a while to burn but you're right, it's slowly burning :fan:Ā 

Haroon

On a book tour and constantly grabbing headlines for saying inappropriate things? I see a causal correlation :teehee:

Archived