💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

♦ Gaga Videography Rate (2014) - Complete ♦

VISION

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

"Marry the Night" is a bit idiosyncratic, and clearly the work of an amateur director. But that's a large part of why it works so well for me. Only someone who doesn't know any better would make a video so loaded with kinetic, reckless energy. I love it.

in your opinion, did she get Better ? i mean for the G.U.Y. music video ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

djBuffoon

in your opinion, did she get Better ? i mean for the G.U.Y. music video ?

Yes, I certainly think she did. She retained that manic and dazzling energy of MTN, but she made the camera angles even stronger, and decided on a more rhythmic and laid-back editing style (in collaboration with her editor and cinematographer, of course).

Overall, I think she's become a more confident filmmaker.

Tropico

OMFG I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT VMAS, I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT NO DWUW VIDEO I WASN'T MAD THAT G.U.Y. GO 0 PROMOTION BUT MARRY THE NIGHT AT MOTHERFUCKING 7?

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE :fthis: :fthis: :fthis:

GGD you have such s--t taste omfg I am so in shock right now. Gaga best song AND VIDEO being underneath Applause? NO! JUST NO!

Applause is a great video but it's no where near MTN!

MTN is emotional, intellegent, beautiful, fun and everything ll ever need in life and this is under Bad Romance? Really?

Bad Romance is great but NO! Applause should be 7 then Bad Romance. Bad Roamnce storyline isn't as clear as the other brilliant videos which are left (exclusing applause). This is just a MESS! :manicure:

The meltdown lives on!

Edited by ARTPOPBlogger
♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The Child

Telephone and Paparazzi are my favorite videos, they better be in the top 3.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Yanko

OMFG I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT VMAS, I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT NO DWUW VIDEO I WASN'T MAD THAT G.U.Y. GO 0 PROMOTION BUT MARRY THE NIGHT AT MOTHER****ING 7?

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE :fthis:

GGD you have such **** taste omfg I am so in shock right now. Gaga best song AND VIDEO being underneath Applause? NO! JUST NO!

Applause is a great video but it's no where near MTN!

MTN is emotional, intellegent, beautiful, fun and everything ll ever need in life and this is under Bad Romance? Really?

Bad Romance is great but NO! Applause should be 7 then Bad Romance. Bad Roamnce storyline isn't as clear as the other brilliant videos which are left (exclusing applause). This is just a MESS! :manicure:

The meltdown lives on!

:)  :)

Paper Gangsta

LMAO At certian user overrating that messy video. It may be emotional but it doesn't have the rest attributes you said

Yanko

LMAO At certian user overrating that messy video. It may be emotional but it doesn't have the rest attributes you said

photo-20235.jpg?_r=1404065176

i want judas to be #1 how about u?

Paper Gangsta

photo-20235.jpg?_r=1404065176

i want judas to be #1 how about u?

I love all the videos left. it depends on my mood :)

Tropico

Bro, if you wanna call me out... Call me out. No need to be shady. :later:

It's her best video. She revealed so much, she directed it herself, she had amazing outfits, the emosion was raw and visible, the choreography was flawless and the message is the best of her career.

What... WHAT... Video is better?

Paper Gangsta

Bro, if you wanna call me out... Call me out. No need to be shady. :later:

It's her best video. She revealed so much, she directed it herself, she had amazing outfits, the emosion was raw and visible, the choreography was flawless and the message is the best of her career.

What... WHAT... Video is better?

Every other she released :hor:

Tropico

Every other she released :hor:

The success has blinded you it appears. :usrs:

Paper Gangsta

The success has blinded you it appears. :usrs:

I don't like BTW video and it was sucessfull. And I never liked MTN, not even when it just was released

Tropico

I don't like BTW video and it was sucessfull. And I never liked MTN, not even when it just was released

I was only kidding. :hehe:

But seriously Marry The Night is God's gift to man and the sooner you accept that the easier it will be for your soul tobe cleansed. :kisses: