Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ATTENTION: Tour Questions; Need Help [Chicago artRAVE]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

I went to the MSG show with a friend and we had GA and lined up at 5am ish on the day. We were mid 30s in the line. Even by lunch time there were not as many people lining up as I expected, so probably early morning of the show would be OK.

To get something on stage you need to be as close as possible to the main stage and as you look at the stage, a bit to the left of middle is good. I can tell you when to throw the letter but I don't want to spoil anything for you so umm not sure what to say... lol

You should be able to get merch after the show - the booths are usually still open - just depends on what they have left though. But it's better to get it after and not have to hold it all night in GA.

If you are queueing all day I guess bring some water... lol

Thanks so much for the help! You just wore your outfit in line right? You didn't like change or anything did you? Also, just tell me what song to throw the letter.

vespertine

Thanks so much for the help! You just wore your outfit in line right? You didn't like change or anything did you? Also, just tell me what song to throw the letter.

from my knowledge she talks after s-xxx dreams

lilmonster2424

Im going to this show too  :excited2:  your outfit is gonna look great! and don't be intimidated cause the NYC stalking fans are gonna be there, just ignore them if they start something ;) you're gonna have a blast!

from my knowledge she talks after s-xxx dreams

after AURA is when you wanna throw you stuff onstage .... she seems to grab whatever comes first from what I've watched and seen at my show! Good luck and have fun!!! 

somechick

after AURA is when you wanna throw you stuff onstage .... she seems to grab whatever comes first from what I've watched and seen at my show! Good luck and have fun!!! 

Yes, after Aura, just before Sexxx Dreams. :)

And re the question about if I wore my outfit in line - well I was with a friend, and our hotel was like 4 blocks away so I actually decided to go change my t-shirt in the afternoon because we'd been sitting in the sun most of the day sweating, but if you aren't going with someone then I think it's slightly harder to do as there is no one you know to hold your spot in the line. I mean the people around you may be nice and hold it - but then again they may not.

Im going to this show too  :excited2:  your outfit is gonna look great! and don't be intimidated cause the NYC stalking fans are gonna be there, just ignore them if they start something ;) you're gonna have a blast!

Oh don't even get me started. :dies:

somechick

So what things do people usually throw to her?

letters, stuffed toys, flags, t-shirts/jackets...whatever really. Just try to make sure that it won't hurt her if you accidentally hit her.

If I line up at noon, should I get a good spot ? Also, is it very crowded by the middle catwalk cause I've seen videos where people just walk around like in a club.

somechick

Yes, it's usually crowded by the middle catwalk. It was at MSG - you could barely move let alone walk around like at a club. Maybe other venues don;t let so many people into GA though?

So what things do people usually throw to her?

I made a Venus Penguin (Seashell Bikini & Garden panty) and just attached a note to it! 

somechick

I made a Venus Penguin (Seashell Bikini & Garden panty) and just attached a note to it! 

sounds cute! :)

sounds cute! :)

yeah! haha just thought something to catch her attention but she only read two notes at my show plus some people threw a bag onstage that she opened and it had makeup and canada stuff in it haha but good luck! 

Mrbreightseid

I'm gonna make something fun and flashy and hope she picks it! Do you think I can get up against the main stage if I get in line at 10am?

EGOT2027

I'm also wondering how early I need to line up for the Chicago show.

Archived