Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in Montréal [Updated]

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

Iwannabewithyou

I knew she leaked Aura! Haha, oh Gaga, I like the idea for a B-side album :)

Thanks for sharing this. :hug:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

I KNEW SHE LEAKED AURA, YAS! It should have been the first single too.

Also, slay about the TF/TFM/BTW/AP unreleased songs being released too. Glad she's closing up that chapter of her career.

And we'll never hear the song she's writing now

I'm glad you had a great time! Thank you for all of this!

P.S. You didn't say the single should be Sexxx Dreams, this upsets me

technically, it was  :giggle:

JOROMonster

Stay tuned for more hard hitting questions when (if, and hopefully I meet her in Chicago again next Friday! Praying to all the lords and gods right now tbh. I need her to sign my arm right under my peace sign tattoo, then get what she wrote tattooed so I will try my hardest to meet her again) And ask a few Q's. 

Stay tuned for more hard hitting questions when (if, and hopefully I meet her in Chicago again next Friday! Praying to all the lords and gods right now tbh. I need her to sign my arm right under my peace sign tattoo, then get what she wrote tattooed so I will try my hardest to meet her again) And ask a few Q's. 

such a cool idea! I hope you meet her! :D

And to the OP, i believe you its okay ;) and congrats, i'm really happy for you - jealous- but happy for you hehe  :P  :)

Teal Ambition

Wow congrats on meeting her! She revealed a lot to you guys lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ItsTommyBitch

Gags DID leak Aura? It would've been the perfect first official single, we all LOVED IT. I remember the response to that amazing song when it came out. I hadnt paid attention to Gaga since she cancelled the BTWB but listenin to Aura put her back on my radar and led me to stanville :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Teal Ambition

Someone needs to ask Gaga about that Terry x Gaga documentary LOL

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

lavenderblondee

I think we all knew she leaked Aura, deep down, haha. Wasn't the account IP address located where she was at the time? There's been a pattern of her "leaking" things to see if the fanbase would like it, and I'm totally okay with that. And ever since we heard Gaga wrote like 200 songs for TFM, I've been crying at the idea of getting more songs. I need them more than anything, tbh. :giveup::rip:

I also am really interested in the ARTPOP era and how Gaga feels about it.

First she didn't want to release DWUW video because "it reflected a bad time in her life" or whatever she said, and now she's saying the same about Dope. It's strange. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I feel bad for her. I feel like she was in a bad place for a lot of ARTPOP.

Anthagio

Lol, she's not going to answer any hard-hitting questions if you're someone off the street. She answered this fan because he paid $1,500 to meet her.

Elizabeth

Thanks for sharing all of that, sounds like you had a really amazing experience! :sara:

JOROMonster

Lol, she's not going to answer any hard-hitting questions if you're someone off the street. She answered this fan because he paid $1,500 to meet her.

I'm not some one "random off the street" I'm going to the show...

Her description of Paradise being about her aunt gave me chills. :giveup:

I missed getting excited for new songs!

TEANUS

If she releases Gypsy.....tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Shaney

But I'm so confused, after BTW era she said that she was arguing with her label all the time, then at the beginning of this era she said "they always pick my singles" and that their relationship was good, when the DWUW video thing happened she said that Interscope really really loves ARTPOP and helps her with everything, but others betrayed her and now she says this :confused:

Things are probably more complicated than we realize. 

----------------------------------

So glad you had an amazing night!  I'm a bit jealous, but no harsh feelings :)

Wow slay maybe we will get Gypsy as a single now :applause: Has the DITD Curse been lifted? :legend:

Archived