💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry SUED over Dark Horse

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

not this of all fanbases accusing others for copying!!! And LOL at people thinking Gaga got away with it. Madonna dragged her to the pits with that interview and the tour performance. Unluckily these haven't got the power that Madonna has so this will go unnoticed. If anything Katy was smart enough to do something similar to a nobody unlike Gaga who went for M. That was a big NO :) and then lying about getting that approval e-mail on prime time tv made it even worse

Gaga lied about getting Madonna's approval for BTW? :awkney:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

The hatred in this thread... :awkney:

I mean, yeah they are similar, but they don't sound exactly the same. These people just want to make some money off of Katy, which I'm fine with. Her and her team have enough money. Give some to the less successful for "stealing" their beat. :laughga:

this

Poker

The guy's song is even more annoying than Katy Patra's. I cannot believe that was possible lol

Kindness rules all.

Nnnn mess

If she copied Brave what makes you guys think she wouldn't copy this one too :smh:

Dr rebuke strikes again lmao

So many things like this are just a coincidence. I will have to listen for myself in a little bit.

Fizzy

Because Im happy clap along if you feel like a room without a roof! :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

djBuffoon

As someone who thinks Katy's most recent material is as tired and "assembly line" as pop can get... I don't think this this qualifies as copying.

Ray of Light

Her team will hide this case and will cover it up with announcements of record breaking ticket sales or something and she'll get away with it.

Whispering

Even the distorted voice at 1:00 is similar to the distorted voice in dark hoe when she says "there's no going back" (or something like that)  :dies:

I know! I couldn't believe that part! :shocked:

Dr. Luke and company copied this song!

First, Brave and now this. Katy's two big hits from this era have both been rather obvious rip offs of other songs! :smh:

Prismatic

Call me death, but I think only the intro sounds similar. Afterwards, nothing sounds the same.

If people think this should be sued, then what should we do about Brave?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ThisGuyTony

:lmao: :lmao:

I just listened to it and it's not the same. Yes, this is like her "Judas" but the case will either be thrown out of court or she will win.

:lmao: :lmao:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived