💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna teases new song with title and photos

Redstreak

Featured Posts

about herself i think (b---h im madonna  :sick:  i dont like her atitude)

I love her attitude. she reminds me of me

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houdini

Honestly though, stop talking shiitt and pulling Gaga into a conversation about Madonna in the first place. Secondly, Gaga said that in a moment of passion while performing in Poland and the media used it as a weapon against her and fans took it and ran with it as well. That was never something she sat down in an interview and promised to the world. It was a sound bite that took on a life of it's own. Something she clearly regretted saying so save your fuucking Gaga shade for a Madonna board, mkay.

firstly i will say what i want to say. secondly everybody know gaga is the queen of huge hype so it was on context. mkay

darkwolf

I see what you did there...  :dies:  but anyways, this is something she has never done before and it's obviously getting us hyped!

She used to keep everything top secret before releasing an album, don't get me wrong!

right it's the first time, she must be very happy of her current work to post it

The Only difference is that now she uses social media (instagram), I see no hype, she's just excited about being in the studio again.

Titzlol

I just hope it sounds like Hollywood :music: or Into the Groove :music:

if she makes anything like into the god again :giveup: ill sell my soul to her tbh

Redstreak

Madonna hasn't had a truly good album since Music.

you can't just diss COADF like that sis.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

OH MY GOD YES QUEEN :giveup:

So ready, beyond ready :nooo: Here for that Jesus symbolism, Jesus of Pop :giveup:

you can't just diss COADF like that sis.

Actually, you are right. I left it out only because there are so many songs I skip over, but it has held up. There are definitely plenty of tracks on there I adore.

firstly i will say what i want to say. secondly everybody know gaga is the queen of huge hype so it was on context. mkay

Riiiiight, because bringing Lady Gaga into a Madonna discussion is such a wise, trendy, and appropriate thing to do after everything that happened. Your shade doesn't make you cool, it's, well, :reductive: and Madonna remains the original queen of hype.

darkwolf

inb4 it's called madonna

She did that already :haha:

Riiiiight, because bringing Lady Gaga into a Madonna discussion is such a wise, trendy, and appropriate thing to do after everything that happened. Your shade doesn't make you cool, it's, well, :reductive: and Madonna remains the original queen of hype.

Excuse me? when did she ever hype any of her albums?

It's just a fact that gaga really loves to hype anything she does:

"It [will be] the anthem for our generation...[with] the greatest music I've ever written"

"I promise you, that this album is the greatest of my career."

"This new album is my chance to create what in 20 years will be seen as my iconic moment"

Houdini

after everything happened LOL you speak like M killed gaga or something. take your pills and calm down already

"It [will be] the anthem for our generation...[with] the greatest music I've ever written"

"This new album is my chance to create what in 20 years will be seen as my iconic moment"

exact

cometoogg

ohhh :flop:

and :tea:

after everything happened LOL you speak like M killed gaga or something. take your pills and calm down already

exact

Take pills? Honey don't play around with mental illness, it reflects badly on you. The only pills I'm going to ingest are the ones that'll cure the migraine you are giving me. Again, your shade isn't trendy and it doesn't make you cool. #URLBadman :dies:

tumblr_n83f7iYpeE1qkbcqqo1_250.gif(you)

See my previous post on her quotes and some of those are not accurate. Keep reaching while receipts escape you. #URLBadman

As for Madonna, her s-xing animals in her book Sex or doing a million of the others things she has done in her lifetime, weren't hype? :dies: Madonna remains the queen of creative hype. She never needed the media to latch onto sound bites to garner hype. Take this from someone who watched MTV in it's heyday. Just because Madonna has a better filter on her mouth doesn't mean she's not a hype queen. :toofunny: She also peaked in an era without social media, back when concert soundbites held no power.

I don't know what I expect hanging out here. There's 20 child fans for every 1 adult who was actually around for the robust part of Madonna's career.

Archived