Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags: "Cheek To Cheek will be the end of the beginning of my career"

Skins

Featured Posts

RAMROD

inb4 her next album is like The Fame and has more generic songs than Katy Perry's :flop:

I beg to differ.

Generic Gaga still light years times way better, thank you.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

"Cheek To Cheek will be the end of the beginning of my career & artRAVE is a goodbye celebration to my past." - Lady Gaga to fans in Chicago

This should be in RUMORS. I can't believe you all trust that little arab girl. She lied before.

Mods please.

FreePalestine

lego

Mods please, move this to rumors!

The source is that troll from Chicago, she tweeted that first sentence, which doesn't even make sense and everyone took it as news?!!

That second was probably invented by someone else. Blowing things out of proportion.

This fanbase sometimes..

FreePalestine

MANiCURE

We have a classic that's just as iconic as the songs you named, hun. That song is called "Bad Romance".

MTE

soundwave

i think she should write more good songs on her piano and then finish them with beats and not take a finished hot trendy beat and put some lyrics to it. i think thats a big difference in the quality of a song.

and i know some of u might hate me for that but i would love her to work with redone again to see if the magic is still there.

I agree

aaronyoji

I really hope she's done with this "lack of maturity" scheme that she purposefully did for the last album. 

I'm way more interested to see her mature and not water her craft down. If she experiments, takes risks, and unleashes something wild, I really believe we could be looking at a classic song from her soon. And classic as in "Like a Prayer," "Thriller," "Dancing Queen," "Believe," "Bohemian Rhapsody" etc. 

By the way, it's sad to see some of her fans doubt her ability as a musician to mature and grow.

i know write? i feel like she could do anything she wanted, but sadly her own fans wanna box her up even. 

Microscope

I don't understand this, does this mean she's moving on from pop music later on?

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Baptiste

This is probably the "artistic revolution" and "album of the generation" of this year :emma:

Omg. :emma:  :toofunny:

I hope she won't stop Pop music.

Whis

If she stops making pop music then i wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore.

I'm here for urbanga.

Duella Dvil

YOU GUYZZZZ, gaga is not just a popdiscodance b---h. She has many veils and auras.... as PLAINLY STATED IN THE OPENER!!!

As a musician, she is tired of hearing people go *image this-image that-pop this-pop that* She is an ARTIST AAAAAAAAND musician, she HARDLY GETS TO TOUCH INSTRUMENTS BEYOND HER VOCALS!! ARTPOP doesn't really do much in the vocal department, b---h wanna get dirty with some real music. Something I have been CRYING FOR!!!! My favorite part from ALLLLL of gaga's performance is when she does her cute lil gaga smile behind a fantastic piano and blows. your. mind. SHE IS A MUSICIAN! Not Britney, not Beyonce, Not Bieber. She wants to make MUSIC. THIS is Gaga, more so then ANY of the singles.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

Christina Aguilera did the SAME thing, got sick of popbox GenieDirrrty bull**** and went "Sweet, sugar, candy man" Got to ABUSE THE GOD GIVEN TALENT THAT IS HER VOICE!!! Honestly anyone "Worried" that "Gaga" is over, doesn't know Gaga. This IS LADY GAGA, in her PUREST and most REAL form. Please realize and respect that pop music is NOT what makes her heart beats MUSIC is what makes her heart beat (and her Lil Monsters)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Slayer

She always makes these grandiose statements before the release of an album. I'm taking them with a pinch of salt. She's not stopping pop music when her entire brand is built around it. I mean, I know she only cares about the "music not the bling" :derpga:  but she's not stupid

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived