Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

La Pelopony, spanish pop queen

Rome

Featured Posts

la_pelopony.jpg

At least a year ago a new singer make her appearance in the spanish music scene. Pelopony means pony´s hair. A lot of her public is gay and personally I find a lot of Gaga characteristics in her. Like Gaga she gets asked a lot of times if she is a woman or a men

She even saved money for 4 years to produce her single "Sentir" (Feel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdMkFM5Lzg

And here she is perfonming her next single "Androgenico"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzy3pZd-K0

Although she sings in spanish i think that with the past of time she will become huge worldwide.

What do you think guys?

I'm Spanish and I find her kinda embarrassing. She's the typical annoying Spanish character. Just my opinion  :sweat:

I hate it

I'm Spanish and I find her kinda embarrassing. She's the typical annoying Spanish character. Just my opinion  :sweat:

Basically

MonsterRocket

Definitely! I'm Spanish too and can't stand her. I hope people in here don't think she's the Spanish Gaga or some recognized pop star :laughga:

Definitely! I'm Spanish too and can't stand her. I hope people in here don't think she's the Spanish Gaga or some recognized pop star :laughga:

Don´t her too seriously, she only just wants to have fun and make music, I don´t really see anything bad about that

That was my first thought  :dead:

I was really embarrassed and I didn't want people to believe that she's loved here or something

She took part in 'Survivors' recently in order to become more famous.

I admire her ilusion and the way she chases her dream, but her music is not good :(

DiscoBallBoy

This. 

I recognize her name from the Desahogada youtube chanel.

Omg you watch her too :sharon: I love her Gaga videos.

Archived