Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is Gaga shortening the Tour?

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

well considering she's had a  hip injury she probably wants more time to relax herself between shows. because honestly i think she needed a smudge more recovery time in certain ways.

but honestly i think people know but forget that she is a human being, i mean some people basically think she is a superhero, like she's a real person and she isn't batman (that would be pretty frickin cool though)

giskardsb

there is also that "border line Lupus" thing people keep forgetting about.

If a 90 minute show keeps her energized and healthy, then it is better for everyone, including those seeing her show.  Or do you all prefer the days she was passing out on stage?

Jase

there is also that "border line Lupus" thing people keep forgetting about.

If a 90 minute show keeps her energized and healthy, then it is better for everyone, including those seeing her show.  Or do you all prefer the days she was passing out on stage?

:applause:

She has not enough time for Asia :derpga:

But seriously I think she didnt really want this particular tour to happen. She's just happy to meet fans but I don't see the passion from past tours anymore.

Slade

She has not enough time for Asia :derpga:

But seriously I think she didnt really want this particular tour to happen. She's just happy to meet fans but I don't see the passion from past tours anymore.

I disagree...I feel like this is her favorite tour. I don't know why, but I just kind of get that vibe from her. She seems so excited about performing it every night.

Slade

I feel like Gaga is trying to please fans by keeping so much old material in the show, and there's just not enough room for her to perform almost every single she's released and be able to fit in all of her new material. I know that Alejandro, Telephone, and Paparazzi are fan favorite singles, but I think it would be okay if they were cut to make room for her current material.

If I were her I would've created one segment in the show sort of like the VMAs performance where she did a medley of TF, TFM, and BTW singles and fan favorites and changed her wig and outfit on stage to match the album/era like she did during the VMAs performance. I know that she loves her old material, and fans want to hear their old favorites, but I would rather her cut more old material and play all of the songs from her new album in full. Like, I love Judas, but I hated that the Aura performance was shortened because of its inclusion...

Archived