💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton on the set of her new Music Video "High Off My Love"

Valextra

Featured Posts

Antidote

I don't like her at all and damn does she really think it's interesting and pure art to always look like a fake doll her whole life. Boring. She's not even an artist :manicure:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this response is going to be annoying I already know but honestly....

paris always went for a barbie look and she was looking like blonde nicki waaaaay before nicki looked like blonde nicki

just throwing that out there.

some of you may be too young lol

I was not trying to be rude lol. She's just trying to look like a barbie. I don't think there's a single insult in my comment because I don't care what Paris does with her image  :huh: And I didn't even say I don't like it because I do

djBuffoon

No it makes sense and I don't disagree. But I wasn't really arguing against that but moreso my point of view being how silly it is that people that would listen to Booty by Jennifer Lopez would say that Paris' album specifically is so terrible. They don't care about inspiration or heart so that doesn't really factor in for them.

I agree, the standards and double-standards amongst this group is baffling to me. Some here have had kinder words to say about "Stars are Blind" than most of ARTPOP. I don't understand that thinking, but it's their opinion so...

And being a somewhat discriminating fan of music, I don't necessarily need heart or inspiration or some sort of depth. But I do look for wit or a hint of creativity. Not asking for much, just something even remotely substantial to latch onto.

yup, just check my profile feed. I linked it there :)

i dont see it! GIMME THE LINK and ill follow you in insta and tumblr

blacklistedd

I was not trying to be rude lol. She's just trying to look like a barbie. I don't think there's a single insult in my comment because I don't care what Paris does with her image  :huh: And I didn't even say I don't like it because I do

Why are you scratching your head though? That doesn't make anything I said less true. Besides, if you didnt notice I lumped your comment in with the person who said she looks like Nicki Minaj. Its like if anything Nicki Minaj looks like her sometimes.

GypsyPrince

Paris Hilton :giveup:

The Heiress Chanteuse.

Queen Paris has done more for music than The Beatles have ever done and the world ain't ready for this YASSSS.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived