Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton on the set of her new Music Video "High Off My Love"

Valextra

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

My generations Lady Gaga tbh, I can see the influence in her fashion 

:derpga:

I'm sort of excited for it. I don't know why. The Fame, Hilton edition?  :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she keep trying to get into music industry when people aren't here for her music :smh: . Don't she have enough money to live like a queen for the rest of her life.

Haroon

I loved Stars Are Blind, so I'm looking forward to this :excited: The first one look reminds me of Iggy Azalea, and the second look reminds me of Lady Gaga :laughga:

Scarlet Witch

QUEEN is back to scalp basics.

Gaga you better glue your weave because the Ga of the xmas past aka PokerfaceGa is coming back to haunt you.

RAMROD

Stars Are Blind 2.0 plsss

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears

She's at it again :fail:

She's making more money than you, she has more fans than you, and she's more relevant than you ever will be

She's happy, she's having a good time, and she isn't harming anyone

Let her live her life and stop hating on her. She's not making you unhappy or miserable. If you don't like it get over it and move on, because I honestly love Paris and I don't see why you would want her or her fans to be unhappy.

Bye hater.

she keep trying to get into music industry when people aren't here for her music :smh: . Don't she have enough money to live like a queen for the rest of her life.

She had a hit album and a hit single...she was never trying to be the Queen of Pop, she was just having fun.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived