💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball festival version

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Featured Posts

GlitterAndGrease

When Britney performed @summerfest in 2011 with the femme fatale tour her catwalk was cut (just for that show) but the back of the stage was there. So the white castle will be there as well

DeleteMyAccount

First of all, it's not a small venue.  It holds up to 25,000 at absolute maximum.  The stage will be able to hold the White Castle as well. However, there's no lift under the stage, so her entrance will be tweaked.  I'm not expecting too many changes expect for the reworked choreography and the piano and runways being gone.  Unless they move the piano physically onto the stage.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

First of all, it's not a small venue.  It holds up to 25,000 at absolute maximum.  The stage will be able to hold the White Castle as well. However, there's no lift under the stage, so her entrance will be tweaked.  I'm not expecting too many changes expect for the reworked choreography and the piano and runways being gone.  Unless they move the piano physically onto the stage.

She'll probably have to walk on and off the stage through the side like she did at Lollapalooza.

DeleteMyAccount

She'll probably have to walk on and off the stage through the side like she did at Lollapalooza.

I'd honestly really dislike that.  Mainly for the intro.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I'd honestly really dislike that.  Mainly for the intro.

actually i havent thought about that... now im starting to wonder how the intro will work

xoxoJohnnyGaga

The venue isn't tiny

It's the biggest show she'll play in the U.S

really? wow! I thought the arenas would of been bigger, like i said im probably wrong and i am lol :toofunny:

DeleteMyAccount

actually i havent thought about that... now im starting to wonder how the intro will work

I thought that there would possibly be another stage built for the festival shows??... I don't know though.  It'll be an interesting show for sure.

really? wow! I thought the arenas would of been bigger, like i said im probably wrong and i am lol :toofunny:

Yes, it holds up to 25,000 people.

MichaelMqueen

Brittneys Femme Fatale tour at Summerfest used lifts! Possible Gaga still uses the original entrance. Ive also seen some smaller catwalks used in Summerfest shows s maybe she'll just use a small one around the GA pit just to help. Anyways Excited only a few more hours!

DeleteMyAccount

Brittneys Femme Fatale tour at Summerfest used lifts! Possible Gaga still uses the original entrance. Ive also seen some smaller catwalks used in Summerfest shows s maybe she'll just use a small one around the GA pit just to help. Anyways Excited only a few more hours!

I don't think the Amphitheater stage supports underground lifts.  There also for sure won't be any runways.

LStephens11

Every time I read "the White Castle" or "she'll be able to fit the White Castle" I think of the restaurant :toofloppy:

Sachasuperstar

Every time I read "the White Castle" or "she'll be able to fit the White Castle" I think of the restaurant :toofloppy:

It makes me hungry everytime lol

Archived