Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball festival version

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Ok so as most of us know, artRAVE makes it comeback this week at Summefest. From what i see MarcusAmpitheatre is a tiny venue with no space for cat walks. From pictures ive seen, the main stage looks tiny as well and their dosen't appear to be space for the white castle. Im probably wrong but this is what i see. Im really interested to see how the festival version will look, especially without the cat walks :popcorn: Just thought id share my thoughts but i have to say im so excited to see what the festival artRAVE will look like :shy:

EDIT: What do you guys think will change?

Chromatislaps

i totally forgot about this, she betta tease us with a new track

Probably messy, because she spends most of her time taking pictures of Asia and not rehearsing...

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Probably messy, because she spends most of her time taking pictures of Asia and not rehearsing...

haha omg :rofl:

Is it sold out? It better be... 

im guessing it would be

EDIT: sorry i was wrong, i just checked ticket master and there are still good seats available

Teal Ambition

My show is a festival too, I really wonder how she's going to adapt everything since theres no way the stage can fit.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

xoxoJohnnyGaga

My show is a festival too, I really wonder how she's going to adapt everything since theres no way the stage can fit.

Which festival is your artRAVE apart of?

Teal Ambition

Which festival is your artRAVE apart of?

Bluesfest

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sachasuperstar

Can we hope for a diferent setlist   :excited2: I'm going to Québec and Ottawa festival !!!

ElectricHaus

This is so true! :dies:

Can we hope for a diferent setlist   :excited2: I'm going to Québec and Ottawa festival !!!

I'd imagine that the setlist will change a bit......I doubt any new songs will be added. More than likely things will be cut and moved around.

Archived