💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

Hope Devin calms down his playing cuz I want him to stick around for a while. I need something to look at when I'm watching.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Devin calms down his playing cuz I want him to stick around for a while. I need something to look at when I'm watching.

Ew I can't stand him. Evict pls

The stuff on the live feeds is stuff for Sundays episode right?

Well the eviction isn't until Thursday.. so idk it will be widespread. They are done with veto and everything now.. Gotta wait 5 days until eviction while doing nothing :dies:

Electric Venus

should i start watching? i've never seem the us version, only uk and it's running rn as well :gum:

Well the eviction isn't until Thursday.. so idk it will be widespread. They are done with veto and everything now.. Gotta wait 5 days until eviction while doing nothing :dies:

It has to be so boring in the house during the time between the veto ceremony and the eviction. :toofunny:

should i start watching? i've never seem the us version, only uk and it's running rn as well :gum:

Yes watch it it's good!

ChavaWM

Have missed anything from the feeds?

Last I read Britt was going off on Devin or something

Sizzily

POV Ceremony spoiler

Donny takes himself off the block and Caleb puts up Joey. From what I've heard, Joey is most likely going home.

One Banned Boi

Can't believe Frankie nominated Victoria. 

That was SO stupid. Way to burn that bridge. And he didn't even try to deflect the "target" away from her when Caleb and him were talking.

Morphine Prince

That was SO stupid. Way to burn that bridge. And he didn't even try to deflect the "target" away from her when Caleb and him were talking.

Yeah, and now he has been dethroned.

And what is this mess with Devin? :lmao:

These alliances are not gonna last.

Archived