Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Oh lawd that game will be amazing! still a tiny bit bummed for the kept cell shading but like in a previous post I made it's most likely due to just that the size of the map. But from that video it really is shaping up to be a pretty cool game!

The size is kinda daunting :gum: The fact that you can choose a location and get directions to there reminds me of GTA, and those overworlds are HUGE :udidnt:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I am wondering tho since they are making what seems to be the largest map so far from a zelda game if there will be as many side quest tasks to do and secrets hidden as most games from the franchise has had and made it unique hopefully they didn't have to cut some traditions out in order to make it happen.....damn I want it to be like Aug-Oct of 2015 already which is when I think it will get released

Chromichiga

OMG I had a meltdown when I saw the new video :giveup:

Am I the only one that wants a game to take place after Oot/MM? Like, right after. I miss the simple zelda days- now  I feel like the games have high tech weapons. I miss the simple weapons but w/e IM PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!! I wonder where Hyrule castle is

I am wondering tho since they are making what seems to be the largest map so far from a zelda game if there will be as many side quest tasks to do and secrets hidden as most games from the franchise has had and made it unique hopefully they didn't have to cut some traditions out in order to make it happen.....damn I want it to be like Aug-Oct of 2015 already which is when I think it will get released

OMG i didnt even think of all the mini sidequests and secrets that there will be since its such a large map!!!!! Hopefully Nintendo does it right and puts everything into this game! (although when have they done wrong?!)

Omg so much wildlife :omg: There's a deer with large antlers on a rock near the end :flutter:

I KNOW SLAY!!!  :rockstar:

Darcklighter22

OMG i didnt even think of all the mini sidequests and secrets that there will be since its such a large map!!!!! Hopefully Nintendo does it right and puts everything into this game! (although when have they done wrong?!)

True, I read some where that Mario games have twice the amount of people on there team hence why we get more Mario than Zelda. But they take time with major releases however other than handheld that kinda get released in between major canon games. Most likely because there small but for the most part it's been remakes of old games on handhelds.

• 1 month later...
Haroon

Added the Majora's Mask 3D announcement trailer and the new Nintendo Direct Majora's Mask 3D footage to the OP :omgexcited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9zbxQ_fa9w

I can't wait to see it in person and in 3D :giveup:

Is anyone gravitating towards the limited edition Majora's Mask NEW 3DS XL?

Majoras-Mask-Bundle1.jpg

The comparison videos of the original and the new version of Majora's Mask really show how much better the graphics are in the new one, it's amazing tbh

Haroon

The comparison videos of the original and the new version of Majora's Mask really show how much better the graphics are in the new one, it's amazing tbh

It is, but then the footage of Zelda Wii U makes me want to cry about how beautiful Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and the others would look in HD :emo:

I still have the n64 majora's mask and still find it impossible to beat :giveup: I want to play again but I forgot where I am in the game :noparty:

Don't visit my profile

Haroon

I still have the n64 majora's mask and still find it impossible to beat :giveup: I want to play again but I forgot where I am in the game :noparty:

I'm having the exact same problem with Wind Waker right now, I left it too long and now I've forgotten what's going on (what to do and the storyline :flop: )

Best way to get back into it would be restarting, it'll hopefully still be enjoyable unless you remember each puzzle :omg:

I'm having the exact same problem with Wind Waker right now, I left it too long and now I've forgotten what's going on (what to do and the storyline :flop: )

Best way to get back into it would be restarting, it'll hopefully still be enjoyable unless you remember each puzzle :omg:

I know :( I made it to the Zorro temple before I forgot everything.

Where are you in wind waker?

Don't visit my profile

Haroon

I know :( I made it to the Zorro temple before I forgot everything.

Where are you in wind waker?

Oh that's further than me, furthest I got was the snow temple and then I died so I quit :flop: (I was like 11 :smh: )

Uhmm gathering the Triforce shards I believe :)

Archived