💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

Redstreak

But I like the feeling of having it in my hands with the buttons and stuff :noparty:

Aww that's so cute :nick: Twilight Princess was the first one I beat without a walkthrough, and that was only 2 years ago LOL. I haven't finished any other one legitly I quit before the last boss battle on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because I died and lost hope :rip: I'd need to play through it all over again to get into it again :emma:

You've only beat one Zelda game? :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

You've only beat one Zelda game? :rip:

Well I beat Ocarina of Time 3D but I used a walkthrough from the beginning to end because I wanted to collect everything :sweat: I've gotten really far in Wind Waker HD walkthroughless though, I just need to do the last part - but I'm afraid it'll end up like ST and PH when I just give up and never play it again :emma:

homomo

Omg get a 3DS (preferably a 3DS XL) You can play all DS games on the 3DS!

Yup, DS games work on 3DS :) You'll be able to play Spirit Tracks & Phantom Hourglass on a 3DS :yes: Plus you'll be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D too :party: Even if you've played Ocarina of Time loads of times on other consoles, playing it in 3D and revamped graphics was really refreshing, I'd definitely recommend it :flutter:

OMG okay. When I get paid next I'm defiantly looking into 3DS's and such. Maybe I could even get a used one for cheaper too!

And Skyward Sword is an amazing game. It isn't as exciting as Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask, but it's fun and an amazing adventure like Wind Waker. Very addicting game. It's also the beginning of everything in the Zelda series, so you learn a lot from it ;)

Also, how far along are you in wind waker!?

Redstreak

Well I beat Ocarina of Time 3D but I used a walkthrough from the beginning to end because I wanted to collect everything :sweat: I've gotten really far in Wind Waker HD walkthroughless though, I just need to do the last part - but I'm afraid it'll end up like ST and PH when I just give up and never play it again :emma:

omg did you ever play the original wind waker?

Haroon

OMG okay. When I get paid next I'm defiantly looking into 3DS's and such. Maybe I could even get a used one for cheaper too!

And Skyward Sword is an amazing game. It isn't as exciting as Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask, but it's fun and an amazing adventure like Wind Waker. Very addicting game. It's also the beginning of everything in the Zelda series, so you learn a lot from it

Also, how far along are you in wind waker!?

YES WILL :legend: You could even get the limited edition 3DS/3DS XL if you look in the right places!

zelda3DSbundle.jpg

zelda_3ds_xl.jpg

Yeah I've heard such wonderful comments about Skyward Sword, and I have the golden Zelda Wii remote so I really want to use that and feel cool when I play it :toofunny: Motion control is something I've wanted for ages in Zelda so it was like a dream come true when I heard about it, I just never got around to playing it LOL. 

Uhmm I'm at the part when you're collecting all of the Triforce shards in Wind Waker :omg:

omg did you ever play the original wind waker?

Noooope :duck: It's weird because I had a Gamecube but for some reason I never had that game. I had the Zelda collection with Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time and a 20-min trial of WW though :toofunny:

Redstreak

YES WILL :legend: You could even get the limited edition 3DS/3DS XL if you look in the right places!

zelda3DSbundle.jpg

zelda_3ds_xl.jpg

Yeah I've heard such wonderful comments about Skyward Sword, and I have the golden Zelda Wii remote so I really want to use that and feel cool when I play it :toofunny: Motion control is something I've wanted for ages in Zelda so it was like a dream come true when I heard about it, I just never got around to playing it LOL. 

Uhmm I'm at the part when you're collecting all of the Triforce shards in Wind Waker :omg:

Noooope :duck: It's weird because I had a Gamecube but for some reason I never had that game. I had the Zelda collection with Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time and a 20-min trial of WW though

Be thankful you have the HD version. Sailing on the original took FOREVER :toofunny:

Haroon

Be thankful you have the HD version. Sailing on the original took FOREVER :toofunny:

LOOOOOL :lmao: I heard how stretched out it was :dies: I was tempted to get the Gamecube Wind Waker to play on my Wii for ages, but then they announced Wind Waker HD so I researched the differences and decided to be patient and get the HD re-release :dies:

Redstreak

LOOOOOL :lmao: I heard how stretched out it was :dies: I was tempted to get the Gamecube Wind Waker to play on my Wii for ages, but then they announced Wind Waker HD so I researched the differences and decided to be patient and get the HD re-release :dies:

I got to the last boss fight of Ocarina of Time (Ganon fight) and made myself get killed. Now I can start on the fallen hero timeline :party: It starts off with A Link to the Past which everybody says is amazing :ohno:

Haroon

I got to the last boss fight of Ocarina of Time (Ganon fight) and made myself get killed. Now I can start on the fallen hero timeline :party: It starts off with A Link to the Past which everybody says is amazing :ohno:

Yaaaaay congratulations :woot: Yeah I've heard great things about it too :omg: Like I've read a few comment things in different places and so many people played that as their first game and couldn't stop praising it, I'll have to give it a try too :yes:

Redstreak
Yaaaaay congratulations :woot: Yeah I've heard great things about it too :omg: Like I've read a few comment things in different places and so many people played that as their first game and couldn't stop praising it, I'll have to give it a try too :yes:
there are areas of tall grass and I ****ing tensed up expecting a wild pokemon to jump out :lmao:

Haroon

there are areas of tall grass and I ****ing tensed up expecting a wild pokemon to jump out :lmao:

Oh my gosh :toofunny: Imagine, Pokemon didn't even exist then :udidnt:

• 3 weeks later...

reviving this legendary thread

tumblr_lxrownDTHi1qfi6j0o1_500.gif

LOL THAT GIF :lmao: When the news starts pouring in it'll ignite :flutter: For now the only Zelda news is about Hyrule Warriors :shrug:

To celebrate Nintendo's 125th anniversary, IGN compiled a list of their favourite 125 games, here's where the Zelda ones charted:

116: Phantom Hourglass

102: Skyward Sword

89: Spirit Tracks

70: Oracle of Ages/Seasons

62: Twilight Princess

55: The Adventure of Link

42: A Link Between Worlds

41: Majora’s Mask

17: Wind Waker: Highlighted by Greg Miller as Nintendo at their storytelling best

14: Link’s Awakening

11: The Legend of Zelda

6: A Link to the Past

3: Ocarina of Time

From all the great things I've heard about Skyward Sword, I'm surprised it isn't higher :huh:

LOL THAT GIF :lmao: When the news starts pouring in it'll ignite :flutter: For now the only Zelda news is about Hyrule Warriors :shrug:

To celebrate Nintendo's 125th anniversary, IGN compiled a list of their favourite 125 games, here's where the Zelda ones charted:

From all the great things I've heard about Skyward Sword, I'm surprised it isn't higher :huh:

Honestly, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are both iconic and should be higher in that list.

Also, Skyward Sword is an AMAZING game. Like I had/still have the best time playing it, because there's so many endless things you can do. However, I think because it's more recent, that it's not going to have appeal like the older games do! I'm sure one day when Nintendo is 150, they'll do list and Skyward Sword will be higher :yes:

Honestly, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are both iconic and should be higher in that list.

Also, Skyward Sword is an AMAZING game. Like I had/still have the best time playing it, because there's so many endless things you can do. However, I think because it's more recent, that it's not going to have appeal like the older games do! I'm sure one day when Nintendo is 150, they'll do list and Skyward Sword will be higher :yes:

Yeah I guess the other games have a nostalgia link that may have made them go higher :shrug: Omg when they're 150 we'll be 25 years older :udidnt:

I'm really glad that Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks made it into the lists, they're honestly such great games :flutter: I'm so glad Nintendo have kept good Zelda games coming to their handhelds :party:

Archived