💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

Princess Die

Yeah you're right, I'm sure final product will be improved. I just hope Link still has his green tunic! Usually he gets the tunic before he starts his adventure, but in the trailer it seemed he was already fighting in the world while not wearing the tunic. I've heard some people speculate  that it might be a female reincarnation of Link. Because of the ponytail, and more feminine overall appearance and eyes. That would be an interesting change, although not sure how I would like it. 

Oh yes! Stealing things would be awesome haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KHTqt4unso

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Imagine the temples in this game

I wonder who Link's sidekick is gonna be!?

And I really REALLY hope there's a desert and water like temple in this game. Those dungeons always slay me so hardcore in every game

Water Temple

Stone Tower/Ikana Canyon

Arbiters Grounds

Lake Bed Temple

Basically everything in Wind Waker

Sand Ship and the Lanayru in SS

also the ancient cistern!

_

Maybe it'll be like OoT and just be Epona because of the trailer :omg: 

OMG YES desert temples :giveup: My favourite tend to be the fire temples though so I'm praying for an amazing one of those :flutter:

I've yet to finish Wind Waker, I don't know why I stopped playing, I need to get the triforce shards and then beat Ganon LOL. Oh and I've had Skyward Sword for months but haven't played it because I'll play it after Wind Waker :duck:

Darcklighter22

Maybe it'll be like OoT and just be Epona because of the trailer :omg:

OMG YES desert temples :giveup: My favourite tend to be the fire temples though so I'm praying for an amazing one of those :flutter:

I've yet to finish Wind Waker, I don't know why I stopped playing, I need to get the triforce shards and then beat Ganon LOL. Oh and I've had Skyward Sword for months but haven't played it because I'll play it after Wind Waker :duck:

For wind waker don't do Like I did I defeated Ganondorf  but didn't really get everything done at 100% like all the heart pieces etc... and you can still finish the game quite easily however after you've defeated him you have to restart your game file it'l give you the option to wear that blue shirt you wear at the beginning for the entire game but you still need to start from scratch...oh and you can now read hylian text to!

Redstreak

U1V09.gifU1V09.gifU1V09.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

For wind waker don't do Like I did I defeated Ganondorf  but didn't really get everything done at 100% like all the heart pieces etc... and you can still finish the game quite easily however after you've defeated him you have to restart your game file it'l give you the option to wear that blue shirt you wear at the beginning for the entire game but you still need to start from scratch...oh and you can now read hylian text to!

Oh I won't, I'm a major completionist, like I need to complete everything possible before finishing the storyline :laughga: Whaaaat read Hylian text? But where in the game is there Hylian text? :omg:

U1V09.gifU1V09.gifU1V09.gif

Forgive me Tanner, for I have sinned :giveup: I'll get to it though, it's just I go through phases of being addicted and then totally neglecting a game :sweat:

Darcklighter22

Oh I won't, I'm a major completionist, like I need to complete everything possible before finishing the storyline :laughga: Whaaaat read Hylian text? But where in the game is there Hylian text? :omg:

Forgive me Tanner, for I have sinned :giveup: I'll get to it though, it's just I go through phases of being addicted and then totally neglecting a game :sweat:

well I'm pretty sure it's hylian text the msg that Valoo and the new great deku tree speak in after you've finished the game after you play again the text is now available to read! :)

Redstreak

I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time on my quest to play every game in timeline order. I'm trying to get the fire stone from dodongo cavern right now. Once I get to the end I'm going to let myself die so ican start on the fallen hero timeline :poordat:

homomo

I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword a dozen times already,'and those are the only Zelda games I have.

I need this new zeldaASAP :giveup:

Haroon

I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword a dozen times already,'and those are the only Zelda games I have.

I need this new zeldaASAP :giveup:

You need to get Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, those are so good! :flutter: Also, I haven't played A Link Between Worlds yet but that's supposedly AMAZING, so I'd definitely look into that :party: I plan on getting it soon :)

homomo

You need to get Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, those are so good! :flutter: Also, I haven't played A Link Between Worlds yet but that's supposedly AMAZING, so I'd definitely look into that :party: I plan on getting it soon :)

I need a DS first tho!

I tried to use the emulator on my phone a while back, however it ran a little bit too slow and laggy.

If I bought a 3DS for ALBW, would ST and PH work on the 3DS too? Or would I need a regular Ds?

Haroon

I need a DS first tho!

I tried to use the emulator on my phone a while back, however it ran a little bit too slow and laggy.

If I bought a 3DS for ALBW, would ST and PH work on the 3DS too? Or would I need a regular Ds?

Omg get a 3DS (preferably a 3DS XL)  :excited2: You can play all DS games on the 3DS!

Yup, DS games work on 3DS :) You'll be able to play Spirit Tracks & Phantom Hourglass on a 3DS :yes: Plus you'll be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D too :party: Even if you've played Ocarina of Time loads of times on other consoles, playing it in 3D and revamped graphics was really refreshing, I'd definitely recommend it :flutter:

Redstreak

I've beaten

Skyward Sword

Minish Cap

Four Swords

Ocarina of Time

Oracle of Seasons

Twilight Princess

Wind Waker

Phantom Hourglass

:giveup:

Haroon

I've beaten

Skyward Sword

Minish Cap

Four Swords

Ocarina of Time

Oracle of Seasons

Twilight Princess

Wind Waker

Phantom Hourglass

:giveup:

So you've yet to finish Majora's Mask like me then :dies:

I feel like a flop fan for never played either of the Oracles or Minish Cap or Skyward Sword :spin: I might buy an old GBA for the former 2 :laughga:

Redstreak

So you've yet to finish Majora's Mask like me then :dies:

I feel like a flop fan for never played either of the Oracles or Minish Cap or Skyward Sword :spin: I might buy an old GBA for the former 2 :laughga:

Just use an iphone or laptop emulator :P That's how I was able to play Minish Cap and how I'm gonna play both Oracle games. :P

Oracle of Seasons was actually the first Zelda game I've played and beat :'(

Haroon

Just use an iphone or laptop emulator That's how I was able to play Minish Cap and how I'm gonna play both Oracle games. 

Oracle of Seasons was actually the first Zelda game I've played and beat :'(

But I like the feeling of having it in my hands with the buttons and stuff :noparty:

Aww that's so cute :nick: Twilight Princess was the first one I beat without a walkthrough, and that was only 2 years ago LOL. I haven't finished any other one legitly :flop: I quit before the last boss battle on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because I died and lost hope :rip: I'd need to play through it all over again to get into it again :emma:

Archived