💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Opening act for Seattle and Vancouver

Larkin

Featured Posts

Larkin

Any idea who is going to open for her for the rescheduled Seattle and Vancouver shows? 

Is it possible that she will have no opener? or just Starlight?

Jewels n Drugs

No opener tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Elizabeth

Most likely just Starlight, unless they can extend Hastune Miku's contract. 

ChristianSaad

Most likely just Starlight, unless they can extend Hastune Miku's contract. 

Hatsune Miku is done. If anything they will try to extend Crayon Pop's contract but I don't think that's possible because they have prior commitments in Asia, right?

I am totally ok with no opener. In fact that would be perfect so I don't have to stand on the floor for 2 hours listening to nonsense for the sake of having a good spot.

drinkmytears

I am totally ok with no opener. In fact that would be perfect so I don't have to stand on the floor for 2 hours listening to nonsense for the sake of having a good spot.

Lack of an opener wouldn't make Gaga come on any sooner...

I honestly don't care because I usually dont come to the show until like 20-30 min before it starts, dont usually watch the openers tbh.. boring af

Random Miku Fan

The five shows before these two also don't have openers announced yet.  Gaga could still bring in another act, or bring back Miku for an encore run.

Miku meanwhile will be headlining four concerts of her own in LA and NYC in October as part of Miku Expo. http://mikuexpo.com Maybe Gaga can return the favour and be the opener this time :)  - oh nm, Gaga will be in Europe then.

Glamourpuss

Lack of an opener wouldn't make Gaga come on any sooner...

I remember at the newly revamped Monster ball that kicked off in Manchester, UK, that she came on really late. We had Alphabeat, Semi Precious Weapons and an hour of listening to Michael Jackson. I wonder how soon she would have come on if there had been no other acts.

ChristianSaad

I honestly don't care because I usually dont come to the show until like 20-30 min before it starts, dont usually watch the openers tbh.. boring af

Openers just add excitement to the show, not boring for me. Especially Starlight this time around.. I went to get drinks during her set and I was still enjoying every second of it.

I'm just sitting here jealous because Katy Perry gets to have Tegan and Sara open for her, and ill prolly just get Starlight. 
I was kinda looking forward to Miku though. 

Openers just add excitement to the show, not boring for me. Especially Starlight this time around.. I went to get drinks during her set and I was still enjoying every second of it.

maybe her set is good this time, but with the btwb to be quite honest i thought it was awful, I feel bad saying that though

Archived