Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Costume+wig change Fashion!-Venus. How?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

So I am here with my bf and we are discussing about this outfit+wig change.

As you know it happens under the B stage (Piano).

So the doubt is: who helps her? Since it is not conected to the main stage and there's just people arround it, for me it seems very impossible for federic and the team to go there and enter with a door.

So these are the options we are discussing:

1. There's one person trapped there during the whole concert. :toofunny:

2. Gaga does everything by herself :whitney:

3. Federic runs with security trought the GA section to enter and help her. :legend:

4. Federic is inside since the concert beggins, after putting everything on her for the first section he goes there and stays till she goes up for Venus and then he comes back throught the side of the Venue to the main backstage.

How do you think it happens?

We're bored :toofloppy:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helix

Maybe there's a hidden tunnel under the GA that they all run back and forth through???? 
Nah that's very doubtful.

Hmm, I feel like maybe Gaga just does it herself? I mean Venus' costume isn't very complicated so

Maybe there is an underground passage? Although that's probably not the case, so I don't know :laughga:

Red

It is very plausible that she does it by herself, all she needs to do is take off that leotard, she probably already have the Venus outfit underneath it, take off the intro wig, put the other one and make sure it is nice and aligned.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

I think #1 out of those choices :yes: I don't think it's unusual for assistants to have like one main job during a show to ensure the smooth-running of it :laughga:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I'm pretty sure she doe it herself, since the intro to Venus is a very long interlude for her compared to her usual 1.5-2 minute quick changes.

She probably does it herself but I don't see why 2-3 people wouldn't be under there the whole night to assist her costume changes/breaks. 

NewYorkCity

It is very plausible that she does it by herself, all she needs to do is take off that leotard, she probably already have the Venus outfit underneath it, take off the intro wig, put the other one and make sure it is nice and aligned.

That's what I was thinking but then he came up with these two:

A. She can't be alone there, imagine that something happens to her (for example she feels sick)

B. Someone has to make the pltaform to go up and down, if is pressing a button but it is more than probably that the button is inside.

So idk :toofloppy:

Sugarfall

I think herself, Venus outfit is just a bikini so perhaps its already underneath the GUY outfit and putting on a wig isnt hard :whitney:

BoomKack

There'll be someone underneath, I mean they'll get bored but that's what they're paid to do. They probably even have a screen so they can watch the show/she what's going on.

Archived