💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: New Versace outtakes

Dolev

Featured Posts

HANZ

ungrateful people... ungrateful people everywhere  :sick:

I prefer this over Nick Knight and Vivanco mess every day at every hour to be fĂƒÆ’Âčcking honest

ungreateful? :fail:

do I have to remember that this is gaga's job? :usrs:

sometimes some of you forget that she is a human and this is her job and we have every right decide if we like it or not since we pay for it, same with her music and concerts :giggle:

And the nick knight photoshoot was of her best imo :gaga:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Can't cope with the make up. It's not like Versace doesn't have the funds to hire a make-up artist. 

MEDONER

ungreateful? :fail:

do I have to remember that this is gaga's job? :usrs:

sometimes some of you forget that she is a human and this is her job and we have every right decide if we like it or not since we pay for it, same with her music and concerts :giggle:

And the nick knight photoshoot was of her best imo :gaga:

And do I have to remember that we're not supposed to even know about the existence of this photos since they're outtakes? And I'm 100% sure YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THEM you know? So if you like them be grateful to the gentle soul that leaked them, if you don't keep the complaining for yourself  ;)

JustPokeHerFace

I wonder why Gaga always has bruises on her knees..

I could think of a few reasons. 

Like dancing

HANZ

And do I have to remember that we're not supposed to even know about the existence of this photos since they're outtakes? And I'm 100% sure YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THEM you know? So if you like them be grateful to the gentle soul that leaked them, if you don't keep the complaining for yourself  ;)

dude I pay for her music and her concerts :)

and no I didn't pay for that megazine cause I didn't buy it because I didn't like it :)

I am a gaga stan but I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE 100% OF EVERYTHING SHE DOES you know, some of you should know that ;)

Andromeda

Who is leaking these pics and why are they putting it through a yellow piss color filter?

MEDONER

dude I pay for her music and her concerts :)

and no I didn't pay for that megazine cause I didn't buy it because I didn't like it :)

I am a gaga stan but I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE 100% OF EVERYTHING SHE DOES you know, some of you should know that ;)

omg ok you don't even know what I was talking about :lmao: what does paying for music and concerts have to do with unreleased photos? you didn't buy a magazine of Versace outtakes? who even asked you to like everything she does?   :toofloppy:

The retouched pictures look fabulous, but the original takes look so bad, she looks like she didn't sleep for days, her eyes are dead

HANZ

omg ok you don't even know what I was talking about :lmao: what does paying for music and concerts have to do with unreleased photos? you didn't buy a magazine of Versace outtakes? who even asked you to like everything she does?   :toofloppy:

because people basically say they don't like this new outtakes and you call them ungreatful :crossed: as if they didn't have the right to judge if they like it or not :toofloppy:

MEDONER

because people basically say they don't like this new outtakes and you call them ungreatful :crossed: as if they didn't have the right to judge if they like it or not :toofloppy:

to be honest I couldn't care less about people that post their opinion (good or bad) on this thread. I do care tho about people that say "ugh other Versace outtakes  :millie: they should stop leaking them ugh :millie: " or other hypocrite comments like "stop posting outtakes from this photoshoot, they give Gaga a bad image! Vivanco outtakes are really good tho, keep leaking them!"

2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_023.jpg

:usrs:

Miel

Can you imagine how interesting it would have been to release these untouched outtakes as the official adverts for Versace? It would have been so cool, it would have been such a bold statement. Instead the public was forced to ingest more advertisements of a famous person who was air brushed beyond recognition.

I personally prefer the untouched photographs. There is beauty in the honesty of her heavy eyes and bruised knees.  

I think that would have been a super cool idea.

The released ones are incredibly doctored, and she doesn't even look like her anymore. I understand that the heavy retouching/'Donatella'-esque look is all intentional; it's just that this would have been an even bolder statement.

to be honest I couldn't care less about people that post their opinion (good or bad) on this thread. I do care tho about people that say "ugh other Versace outtakes  :millie: they should stop leaking them ugh :millie: " or other hypocrite comments like "stop posting outtakes from this photoshoot, they give Gaga a bad image! Vivanco outtakes are really good tho, keep leaking them!"

2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_023.jpg

:usrs:

what a great shoot :flutter:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived