Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOUR: Gaga declined cover with Madonna?

lego

Featured Posts

RyanBall

If this is true, it could have worked well for both of them. A 'Gaga makes up with Madonna' type thing would've got people interested in both of them again.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I need this day to come, really

Those two chicks on the cover of a magazine, that would be amazing 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

TEANUS

Using a current superstar to make yourself relevant? Ok Madonna ok.....:toofunny:

Kinda desperate too when you think about how Madonna has basically dragged Gaga for filth since Early 2011. Gaga should decline her. All Gaga did was admire her and Madonna dragged her for it. Real admirable Madge :roll:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona

I'd prefer her to hit the stage with Madonna or doing a song with her than this horrible photoshoot.

Arcane

Using a current superstar to make yourself relevant? Ok Madonna ok..... :toofunny:

Kinda desperate too when you think about how Madonna has basically dragged Gaga for filth since Early 2011. Gaga should decline her. All Gaga did was admire her and Madonna dragged her for it. Real admirable Madge :roll:

MTE

Love Trumps Hate

iAstroLeo

She did good tbh.. Madonna loves bashing her, then wants to use her for a photoshoot? No thanks..

Slade

A cover of them together would have shut everyone up and put a lot of the rivalry to rest, but I totally respect Gaga's decision to decline if this is true, based on their history.

Ladey Gagz

Well... I would've liked it if she accepted it but it's her choice.

Glamourpuss

I think it could be true. Madonna uses bullying tactics with Gaga and Gaga doesn't need that negativity in her life. Gaga has more talent, more success, friends in high places and a bigger fan base. Gaga is everything Madonna wishes she could be and she comes across as jealous of Gaga's success.

I hope to god that Gaga stays away from Madonna because the media will start the comparisons again. I don't want Gaga to ever feel like she is second best.

Dunk96

I'm sure Gaga was geniunely hurt when Madonna performed BTW on the MDNA tour as a mockery so if this is true, I'm not even shocked at Gaga for declining. 

TBH.

HausAlly

Katy being the second choice, i see  :teehee:

always number 2 :usrs:

Dr Rogoe

This needs a thread tbqfh

You do it :rip: i made a Neyde thread earlier today already, I'm on the chopping blog :emma:

Make something like: "LEAKED: V magazine photo shoot of Madonna and Gaga , Maikeeb was right"

Archived