Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Favorite season of American Horror Story?

FameWhore

39 members have voted

1. 1. Your fav?

• Murder House
    • Asylum
    • Coven

Featured Posts

FameWhore

With season 4 coming up in October, American Horror Story: Freakshow

I was wondering what you guys considered the best / your favorite season so far.

Mine would be Coven, the thought of the supreme and the powers where all so bad ass, but scary wise it would be asylum and plot wise it would murder house (s1).

Thoughts ?:hor:

Tove Lo

With season 4 coming up in October, American Horror Story: Freakshow

I was wondering what you guys considered the best / your favorite season so far.

Mine would be Coven, the thought of the supreme and the powers where all so bad ass, but scary wise it would be asylum and plot wise it would murder house (s1).

Thoughts ? :hor:

tumblr_inline_n6449fIK0k1qmwfju.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

I loved Coven, I loved the characters, and the sass, and the whole idea of the competition to become supreme was so cool to me. However, it wasn't scary at all, and wasn't exactly an "American Horror Story" for that I would say Asylum, and Murder House did better. For me its:

Coven > Murder House > Asylum 

Personally Asylum wasn't my favourite, I just thought it dragged on for a long time, and the added twist with the aliens was super unnecessary. -- Also.. it was confusing af lol. 

SonOfAphrodite

Asylum is my favorite  :wub:

I just love the character Lana Winters so much 

Asylum > Murder House > Coven for me

I liked Coven but it just didn't do it for me, and although I really liked the vibe of Murder House my fave would be Asylum tbh :legend: (but I must admit they could've pulled off the alien thing better :emma: )

Archived