Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga sings her hit single Marry The Night at concert

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

omggggggggg  :giveup:

did she just say f.ck cancer? gaga lurks gagadaily! she listens to my soundcloud! 

http://soundcloud.com/threadworm/humourless-hooker-call-terry

thank u gaga i feel so proud of u tonight.

umm.....  :toofunny:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omggggggggg  :giveup:

umm.....  :toofunny:

yes, at 1:20 in my song. i'm in tears.

KingOfSpain

awesome performance! 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Ride With You

marry the night is a hit. 8 million people has it from the album + 2 million WW tbh

Sugarfall

**** cancer :rip: wut. But her singing has improved so much compared to 2008  :saira:

HighwayFantasy

i almost fell asleep. Gags...please give the performance applause deserve. Get rid of this stupid outfit and make your body move! All white light and a stroboscoop effect. No pink and blue lights like the whole artRAVE is.. :(

L E O

i almost fell asleep. Gags...please give the performance applause deserve. Get rid of this stupid outfit and make your body move! All white light and a stroboscoop effect. No pink and blue lights like the whole artRAVE is.. :(

Have you seen performances of the whole show? Absolutely all the colors possibles are used for the light/lasers  :sweat: (I LOVE the red lights for JnDs !)

And omg, I'm so happy she's doing those a capellas from BTW! The b---h better keep doing it until the very end of the tour! :grr:

Have you seen performances of the whole show? Absolutely all the colors possibles are used for the light/lasers  :sweat: (I LOVE the red lights for JnDs !)

And omg, I'm so happy she's doing those a capellas from BTW! The b---h better keep doing it until the very end of the tour! :grr:

yess I hope she does TEOG acapella on my show  :ohno:

Do we have a video of the rest of the first verse :nooo: Her vocals are perfect here.

Archived