OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If ARTPOP ACT II is dark/with a dark twist... my vision (cover photo)

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

I thought something of this morning.  What if ACT II was like ACT I,but with a dark twist? example: ARTPOP mixed with tfm/born this way (a hybrid can withstand these things) 

More humanly said,an album being dark but not going too far from its colorful,rave and art roots. Add some popart style maybe? I created a cover photo. It's not ment to be amazing,perfect or anything,it's like a vision of what I think it would look like,a demonstration perhaps:

2wcljdi.jpg

or completely  dark: 

2hgyfj8.jpg

thoughts about the whole "dark" thing for ARTPOP? my covers?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

GagaMyBlood95

I like the covers, but what I actually love is the name "DARKPOP"

I think it sounds really cool!

Zsolti

It isn't coming i think

well,coming or not, would still be an interesting idea in my opinion..

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

HausOfGuy

id love for it to be dark, gaga does dark better than ANYONE

Zsolti

id love for it to be dark, gaga does dark better than ANYONE

tbh 

CyanLights

holy hell yes :nooo:

i would be here for a dark era again. ive been hyped for a dark era since there were rumors of a music video that would be as scary and gory as the Saw films. 

Cody Draco

Act 1 had some dark when you consider Swine and Dope. I'm here for more DarkGa. :creepflop:

Zsolti

Act 1 had some dark when you consider Swine and Dope. I'm here for more DarkGa. :creepflop:

not tfm dark tho

Mind blown :applause:

thank you  :hug:

Cody Draco

OP, I can't quote on my computer. When it comes to darkness... BTW > TFM > ARTPOP and The Fame :hug:

Hexxx

YEESSSS! Gaga is very good at dark music. it will slay TFM and BTW :whitney:

it could be like a downfall or what artists go through when their work is not appreciated. Some artists snap and it's a horrible thing to see.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RyanBall

I would love that. I feel Gaga needs to re-invent her sound, so a 'dark' spin on her ARTPOP sound for the next release (whether that is ACTII or not) would probably work well. Love the 'DARKPOP' cover as well, would love to see more visuals like the Steven Klien Fame perfume ad.

Archived