Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Truth about DWUW video SPILLED? Gaga planned on REBELLING!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Girl Under You

But the guy who actually watched the video (the selfie dude) said it was "okay" and gave it 7/10 :awkney:

And he isn't even a Gaga fan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina Morgana

I read that R. Kelly was holding a BBQ sauce bottle and holded it around his penis area and squeezed the sauce on Gaga like he was peeing. Maybe that was true. :cryga:

Angela Cheng...

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

artpopmonsterrr

Like @SlaveBlonde said: Trust no one. You will hear word when it comes,

Nemo

"I'm not an insider! I just happen to understand what happened to the DWUW video."

/thread

boneknuckleskin

I seriously want justice for both the DWUW and Venus eras (even though Venus was starting to look like a train wreck). To hell with this G.U.Y./Donatella/MANiCURE bullspit.  :fthis:

Solitaire

I seriously want justice for both the DWUW and Venus eras (even though Venus was starting to look like a train wreck). To hell with this G.U.Y./Donatella/MANiCURE bullspit.  :fthis:

I honestly thought Venus was shaping up to be the best era of her career  :laughga:

Honestly, I'd love to believe this theory. It makes Gaga seem like even more of a fighter, and if the video is really all that this theory claims, the public would grab right onto it and demand a change in the industry.

Even if Gaga would ruin her relationship with Interscope; isn't her contract almost up anyway?

- Previously Sycothisis

i heard she was gonna let gagadaily.com leak the DWUW but then interscope stopped ha

destructivelove

OMG WAIT...but this kinda makes the whole "we made it guys" speech after Applause @ SXSW make sense. 😵 it's almost like she was accepting getting to where she wanted to be and then being over it/ready to give up on commercial success. Remember how worried we are were by her tone/speeches that evening that she was gonna do something extremely rash like stop being a popstar etc...

Cody Draco

I honestly thought Venus was shaping up to be the best era of her career :laughga:

Honestly, I'd love to believe this theory. It makes Gaga seem like even more of a fighter, and if the video is really all that this theory claims, the public would grab right onto it and demand a change in the industry.

Even if Gaga would ruin her relationship with Interscope; isn't her contract almost up anyway?

THIS. Even if she got dropped by Interscope it wouldn't matter, at this point she could probably get signed to any label she wanted.

Archived