Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRave experience. (Winnipeg)

YungBlunt94

Featured Posts

YungBlunt94

I was waiting for the email to come with the picture before I posted about it. So it's been just over a week now since it happened. I didn't get to the arena until about 5:30 & there was already a line of about 150 people, I still managed to make it in front of the stage though, I even moved around a bit during the show. The show itself I thought was really fun, but I prefer her other tours just due to the fact that I prefer when concerts have theatrics & a story. Right before Sexxx Dreams I threw my binder with a letter inside on stage. I don't have a picture of it but on the outside it had a picture of tinkerbell's body with Asia's head. Anyways, she picked it up & asked me if I wanted to come backstage after the show.

Security told me after the show to go to the piano bar & they took us backstage where we waited for about an hour. When I went in, I asked her how she was & she said she was in a good place, just tired. Also I asked about the DWUW video & she said maybe one day. Then I said, "are you sure? I don't wanna keep my hopes up forever.". & she said well probably not. I also asked about an ARTPOP ACT 2 & she said maybe to that too, but it wasn't a very positive maybe. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to ask her, but we were the last people to meet her & they had to go right away so it was only for about a minute. Overall it was a really fun night.  :)

10257766_10152986802888018_4412422502305

HANZ

gaga looks really happy with you :)

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LORD GAGA

Looks like you had a good time :hug:

But if it where me i would have refrained from asking those kinds of questions... wouldn't want to make her feel guilty or like she's annoyed her fan base... because she hasn't. Idk its just me :toofunny:

MonsterMum

Looks like you had a good time :hug:

But if it where me i would have refrained from asking those kinds of questions... wouldn't want to make her feel guilty or like she's annoyed her fan base... because she hasn't. Idk its just me :toofunny:

Props for him daring to ask tho, at least some people can give it a rest now :lmao:

and go find something else to moan about lol

Hecturr

I was waiting for the email to come with the picture before I posted about it. So it's been just over a week now since it happened. I didn't get to the arena until about 5:30 & there was already a line of about 150 people, I still managed to make it in front of the stage though, I even moved around a bit during the show. The show itself I thought was really fun, but I prefer her other tours just due to the fact that I prefer when concerts have theatrics & a story. Right before Sexxx Dreams I threw my binder with a letter inside on stage. I don't have a picture of it but on the outside it had a picture of tinkerbell's body with Asia's head. Anyways, she picked it up & asked me if I wanted to come backstage after the show.

Security told me after the show to go to the piano bar & they took us backstage where we waited for about an hour. When I went in, I asked her how she was & she said she was in a good place, just tired. Also I asked about the DWUW video & she said maybe one day. Then I said, "are you sure? I don't wanna keep my hopes up forever.". & she said well probably not. I also asked about an ARTPOP ACT 2 & she said maybe to that too, but it wasn't a very positive maybe. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to ask her, but we were the last people to meet her & they had to go right away so it was only for about a minute. Overall it was a really fun night.  :)

10257766_10152986802888018_4412422502305

Both of you look really good tbh :hor: Sad to hear about the DWUW video but we'll probably get it sometime from leakers anyway. 

YungBlunt94

Both of you look really good tbh :hor: Sad to hear about the DWUW video but we'll probably get it sometime from leakers anyway. 

Thank you  :hor:

TimisaMonster

I asked about the DWUW video & she said maybe one day. Then I said, "are you sure? I don't wanna keep my hopes up forever.". & she said well probably not. I also asked about an ARTPOP ACT 2 & she said maybe to that too, but it wasn't a very positive maybe.

Gaga's so messy with her hype of her OWN work...only to be disinterested with it later and not wanting to release it...:megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

migamiga

Would you say the view from the front was worth it? I mean obviously it was cause you met her, but did you enjoy the view during the show? I'm torn between standing in the front so I can throw a gift or standing near the middle catwalk where I can be close to her most of the concert

Laceface

Lol now people can chill with the "ACT 2 IS COMING"

This tbh. OP you're good to have asked these questions, GGD members always wanted these answered  :)

high heeled fem

so happy for u :happy: 

and good on u for asking about about DWUW !!!! oprah5.gif im so grateful u did and im sure others are here...so i guess we won't ever get it??

MrFameKills

Oh well, we can finally move on :flop:

You look amazing ! :sara:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived