💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Truth about DWUW video SPILLED? Gaga planned on REBELLING!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

https://mobile.twitter.com/P0PTHATC0RN

there are FAAAAAR too much tweets to quote, but take a look at them, they aren't too far down.

everything this guy said sounds very believable and i think if the video was released, she would have done the most controversial thing so far in her career, very risky :ohno:

and don't just write this off without even looking, he isn't claiming to be full of inside knowledge and it isn't too unrealistic to think he could get a hold of info like this, it DOES happen.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandemiya

All of them are fake

Trust NO ONE about this damn video.

It's not going to happen so stop believing all these fake twitters.

Robinladen

I read that R. Kelly was holding a BBQ sauce bottle and holded it around his penis area and squeezed the sauce on Gaga like he was peeing. Maybe that was true. :cryga:

Chromatislaps

so basically its a video too risky to be released for a pop artist.....Go for it gagz...ARTPOP era needs that controversy  :excited2:

Helix

I follow this P0PTHATC0RN account and tbh I doubt they actually know ****. Most of the stuff seems very speculative. 

I mean, the thing about ATOM Factory owning the vid hasn't been thought of yet but the whole idea of them not wanting to release it because it could destroy her career is a pretty widespread and accepted theory.

VforVendetta

I read that R. Kelly was holding a BBQ sauce bottle and holded it around his penis area and squeezed the sauce on Gaga like he was peeing. Maybe that was true. :cryga:

Keep saying. It makes me feel better that we never got the video. :laughga:

Electric Venus

guys have you even read them, a lot of it really does make sense and im the LAST person to believe any 'inside knowledge' :awkney:

so basically its a video too risky to be released for a pop artist.....Go for it gagz...ARTPOP era needs that controversy  :excited2:

apparently people found out and were FUMING, it was very revealing about the music industry :excited2:

Jase

:dies::smh:

All of them are fake

Trust NO ONE about this damn video.

It's not going to happen so stop believing all these fake twitters.

:usrs:

TimisaMonster

I already knew it was going to be WAAAAAY to controversial...you got perv R. Kelly in the video dry humping Gaga and then you have perv Terry directing the video...the same person who directed Wrecking Ball...you get the picture :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DWUW wasn't released because of problems with management and also that the single wasn't doing as well as expected with all the promotion. DWUW video will never be released.

/thread

Archived