💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga shouts in concerts to "put your hands up" or "sing it"...

Slayer

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

no I Love whe she does that .... that always sets a lot more warm and close feel with her and whole concert I like when she says now DANCE U MOTHERFACKERSSSSSS .... because there are a lot of people that will just go there and stand or sit and do nothing but when she screams in there faces 'rise ur hands' or 'now dance' most of these people will start doing it .... I have noticed that in a lot times during her shows don't u? :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

That was at my show :cryga:

She's said it at multiple shows. I was gonna mention this in my post hahah

Haroon

I love it when she does that :laughga: Like "DANCE YOU MOTHER****ERS" :excited2: It makes the crowd go wild, or at least the standing people :party: I enjoy it when an artist is in charge of their crowd at a concert :whip:

Fizzy

I like it somtimes. But she should concentrate in using that time to rest her vocals if she says them when there are no words or sing the words that are present at that time in the song! :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Interludicrous

Oh my goodness I need a video of that :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTvN1nTk8Zs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I was at this exact show and i felt SO bad because I felt almost personally responsible for not dancing and jumping enough :toofunny:

I remember in Montreal when she shouted at the audience :rip:

"STAND UP! IM ****ING SINGING BAD ROMANCE WHY ARENT YOU STANDING" :smh:

At my show everybody was already standing and she still said it out of automatism :toofunny:

I LOVE it :flutter: her screaming voice slays :giveup: I just think that she shouldn't do it during the chorus of a song when she should actually be singing.

Slayer

I was at this exact show and i felt SO bad because I felt almost personally responsible for not dancing and jumping enough :toofunny:

She literally sounds like a teacher telling off her students.  :dies:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Princess Die
WTF? Youa are an asshole! Ggaa only wants to make sure people are enjoying her concert..
You obviously never read OP. :awkney:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

fullofsheibe

The only that bother me is that she isn't saying "put your paws up" at a concert, it's been a really long time :emo:

:laughga: OMG :hug:

GypsyPrince

It's how she keeps the energy up not only for herself but the audience. It's one of the reasons why Gaga as a live performer is so good.

Archived