💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

I can't believe the Eurpean leg is here! 33 sleeps til I meet her!

It's crept up on us all (including me as you can see :rip: )! :party: I'm so happy for you to have M+G tickets, it will be fantastic! :nick:

Yaaaaas she is only one destination away from Greece ;_; :emo:

cant wait for artRave

These two stadium shows are going to slay! I hope the promo paid off in Turkey, I've read and seen some recent reports that tickets weren't shifting as quickly as we might have hoped :giveup:

TONIGHT: ATHENS, GREECE

10703692_652485671515998_794690736146751

Gaga's first ever show in Greece takes place at the huge Olympic Stadium O.A.K.A. in Athens tonight! Home of Aphrodite herself, expect Gaga to be in her element as she brings the artRAVE to an estimated 60, 000 fans! :party:

To find out more about Greece, and future tour stops, visit 'Around The World' as we follow Gaga's tour around Europe here! :party:

FrancoPanthera

Can we start talking about the massive major and legendary time that will be the stay of Gaga in Belgium?

2 concerts; one in Brussels and one in Antwerp

GOD! I cannot sleep and I need to know which hotel she'll be staying at!

Can we start talking about the massive major and legendary time that will be the stay of Gaga in Belgium?

2 concerts; one in Brussels and one in Antwerp

GOD! I cannot sleep and I need to know which hotel she'll be staying at!

It's so exciting :giveup: I adore Tony & Gaga's performances :sara:

Hopefully, so many people will see her talent before her show and try getting last minute tickets for the artRAVE too :creepflop:

FrancoPanthera

It's so exciting :giveup: I adore Tony & Gaga's performances :sara:

Hopefully, so many people will see her talent before her show and try getting last minute tickets for the artRAVE too :creepflop:

Do you have tickets for Monday? I wish I had...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from my travels in Italy (where there is tons of promo for the artRAVE - I'll post a picture soon!) and I apologise for not organising another user to cover the thread while I was gone :flop:

Tomorrow, Gaga performs in Oslo. She's already played massive concerts in Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark this week. If you went, how was the show? Any tips for monsters going to future dates?

Cakelikelenny

The show in antwerp was really fun, but she talked to much french, but the show itself was incredible , i expected more from gypsy and my fav performances were applause, judas, venus and donatella

The show in antwerp was really fun, but she talked to much french, but the show itself was incredible , i expected more from gypsy and my fav performances were applause, judas, venus and donatella

I thought she would speak French, but not excessively :flop: Did you get any pictures from the gig? :party:

MarryTheMonster

I'm back from my travels in Italy (where there is tons of promo for the artRAVE - I'll post a picture soon!) and I apologise for not organising another user to cover the thread while I was gone :flop:

Tomorrow, Gaga performs in Oslo. She's already played massive concerts in Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark this week. If you went, how was the show? Any tips for monsters going to future dates?

I was at the show @ Telenor Arena in Oslo last night! it was amazing  :cry:

She seemed so happy and was so sweet as usual! I was at left close to the middle bridge, like I could almost touch the bridge at times. She pointed to a girl right behind me to get her onstage so she must have seen me  :sharon:

I was at the show @ Telenor Arena in Oslo last night! it was amazing  :cry:

She seemed so happy and was so sweet as usual! I was at left close to the middle bridge, like I could almost touch the bridge at times. She pointed to a girl right behind me to get her onstage so she must have seen me  :sharon:

:giveup: It sounds awesome! :hug:

TONIGHT: STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

IS67tyQ.jpg

Gaga returns to Stockholm for a sold out performance this evening!  :party:

To find out more about Sweden, and future tour stops, visit 'Around The World' as we follow Gaga's tour around Europe here! :party:

Edited by Bowie