đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Latin Soap Operas/Telenovelas Thread

Bambino

Featured Posts

Hauser

Soraya is a legend. There was an interview with Itati and she said she became a part of pop culture in Mexico thanks to the character of Soraya.

She definitely is, even in other parts of the world people (hispanics) recognize her character if they see a pic or gif. I mean, who else but Soraya? :classy: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw9FVCjM0HE

oh he isn't that cute imo :flop: neither Alejandro, but he has a big ass lol :giggle:

Actually yes :wtf: After I googled Diego I was so disappointed because he looked so much better that one time I saw him by accident. Alejandro is so handsome to me though. Sebastian Rulli of course is too. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

She definitely is, even in other parts of the world people (hispanics) recognize her character if they see a pic or gif. I mean, who else but Soraya? :classy:

There was a villain character played by Gabriela Spanic a novela. It's kinda popular too.

Hauser

There was a villain character played by Gabriela Spanic a novela. It's kinda popular too.

I cant remember Gabby's characters name but I know it was La Usurpadora :legend: Let me look her up though because I don't remember her name in the novela. 

Bambino

I cant remember Gabby's characters name but I know it was La Usurpadora :legend: Let me look her up though because I don't remember her name in the novela. 

Her name was Paola.

Hauser

Her name was Paola.

Looking back now, she even looks similar to Soraya 

Bambino

Looking back now, she even looks similar to Soraya 

In what sense? The look/style?

Hauser

In what sense? The look/style?

Yes her style, well her hair I guess is the only thing. 

Bambino

Yes her style, well her hair I guess is the only thing. 

Well Soraya happened first so :hor:

Did you know that Soraya's character was supposed to leave the show but the producers had to bring her back for the ratings?

Hauser

Well Soraya happened first so :hor:

Did you know that Soraya's character was supposed to leave the show but the producers had to bring her back for the ratings?

This thread is bringing me back :lmao: Im so tempted to start re watching one, and Fernando Colunga was so hot here :giveup:

http://youtu.be/9E6oy2vKQkc

I never knew that Soraya was supposed to leave! Good thing too because she made up half of the novela for me. 

Bambino

I never knew that Soraya was supposed to leave! Good thing too because she made up half of the novela for me. 

I think Fernando Colungo was the most popular actor back in the 90's. He almost appears in every soap opera :flop: Pretty much like William Levy now, although he doesn't wanna do novelas anymore.

Hauser

I think Fernando Colungo was the most popular actor back in the 90's. He almost appears in every soap opera :flop: Pretty much like William Levy now, although he doesn't wanna do novelas anymore.

Wtf why not?? That is his best way to achieve a long legacy and success for him

Bambino

Wtf why not?? That is his best way to achieve a long legacy and success for him

He wants to have a career in movies. La Tempestad is most likely his last novela. But it flopped :noparty:

Hauser

He wants to have a career in movies. La Tempestad is most likely his last novela. But it flopped :noparty:

Welp :emma: Good for him I guess, I prefer him in novelas though, he has more potential there. 

Bambino

Welp :emma: Good for him I guess, I prefer him in novelas though, he has more potential there. 

True. His movie "The Single Moms Club", which was released this year, flopped and received many negative reviews :noparty: Another movie called "Addicted" is coming in October so let's see how it'll do.

Bambino

I prefer him in novelas though, he has more potential there. 

What novelas did you watch?

Archived