Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Vancouver and tonight show postponed

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

any news when the Vancouver show will be rescheduled to? Get better Gaga :(

MJHolland

GURL you get some bad voodoo on you or somethin!!!! Get better soon!!!!!!! 

TimisaMonster

Stop smoking Gaga...seriously...:roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Giorno Giovanna

and so it begins tumblr_n3hgq1dlnD1qfk7owo1_400.gif

its da decay

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Sachasuperstar

Stop smoking Gaga...seriously... :roll:

Poor fan waiting all day outside for the show....

jujujuli

I was literally about to walk out the door. I flew in to Seattle and now feeling devastated. Going to have to buy new plane tickets, but if the new date conflicts with when I take my trip out of the country, I won't see it at all. This was my APZ. Trying to stay positive. :noparty:

I was literally about to walk out the door. I flew in to Seattle and now feeling devastated. Going to have to buy new plane tickets, but if the new date conflicts with when I take my trip out of the country, I won't see it at all. This was my APZ. Trying to stay positive. :noparty:

So sorry to hear! I was heading to Vancouver tomorrow for Friday's show and I feel devastated, can't imagine how you feel already being in Seattle ready to head out the door. Hopefully she gets better and reschedules sooner than later

KishiKCM

She will get better and both cities will get their shows. We're rooting for you Gaga, stay healthy and take care of yourself!!

RAMROD

Get well soon, Gaga! :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronf1991

She will get better and both cities will get their shows. We're rooting for you Gaga, stay healthy and take care of yourself!!

Yea, just like she rescheduled those shows she postponed during The Monster Ball 1.0.  She cancelled like 4 shows and only rescheduled the Purdue date.  The other shows she ultimately later cancelled.  The same thing happened when Katy got sick and cancelled Grand Rapids.  It was rescheduled but later ultimately cancelled due to scheduling issues (ie. tour ended in LA and didn't want to go all the way back to Michigan to do one show, lol).  Anyway, I hope she really will reschedule.  I really hope this doesn't happen to my date because I'm flying back home from Australia two months early to see this tour.  I hope she gets better soon.  I understand there's nothing she can do when she's sick and I don't expect her to perform sick, but I'm scared of it happening at my show.

Archived