Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unreleased Fusari / Gaga Music To Premiere In NYC 5-28-2014

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Oh, so Gaga isn't singing them :awkney: Ain't nobody got time for LQ recordings of live songs not by Gaga tbh

Wrong! I do. And many others as well.

If Low Quality is all that's available, that's we as fans will take. And I might add, we are lucky to have LQ than to have nothing at all, no record of what transpired.

This could be really cool :) 

Hope someone records or at least make a report of what happened

Here's his new song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5VccdyTgFs

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Jewels n Drugs
WE NEED THIS. MONSTERS GOOOOO AND RECORD IT ALL!
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ladey Gagz

Wait is Gaga singing them? :huh:
Or did she just (well just... not the right word but oh well) co-write em?

Raikov

Title is truthful -- CareyNoKey, and 8Bit are both Rob Fusari, and Rob Fusari and Gaga had about roughly 32 unreleased tracks together which have been blocked from legal release by the Haus and Gaga's legal team, if I recall correctly, making this very relevant and interesting news.

Carey Nokey is the new music group featuring Rob Fusari.

Ugh, why? If only they'd at least leak. We never did get Text U Pictures, after all :emma:

If someone can go and record or at least write down names of songs, I'd be super interested. Maybe he'll perform some of those mysterious songs like Panty Party or Heiress.

antpats2

is text you pictures and musicland one of fusari's? PRAYING HE PLAYS THEM 

Ugh, why? If only they'd at least leak. We never did get Text U Pictures, after all :emma:

If someone can go and record or at least write down names of songs, I'd be super interested. Maybe he'll perform some of those mysterious songs like Panty Party or Heiress.

Text You Pictures is by Garibay :awkney:

We Are Plastic however is by Fusari

Raikov

Text You Pictures is by Garibay :awkney:

We Are Plastic however is by Fusari

Derp I'm a dumbass

Well We Are Plastic was "circulating" for months and that never came out either, so here's hoping. Even if it's just songs he co-wrote with her for other artists, they're insights into her songwriting during the early days.

Mama Ru

You all really need to quit it with pointless posts like "what" and "who cares" because none of you are adding to the discussion here legitimately.There are people who do consider this very important (and TIMELY, it's in a few hours!) news.
This. Ignore the negative people.

I'm in LA or I'd be heading there immediately. Hopefully someone from here can go. Thanks for posting! :hug:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

ChicaSkas

Really hoping someone in New York can be our on the spot reporter!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ShonfromBeyond

So this is why he was trying to sue Gaga? Because he needed to fund his band's album release party?!?!  :toofunny:  :noparty:  :crossed: Anyway, I'd be happy to hear anything Gaga helped create

Jester

Chica are you going to interview him? :excited2: I just searched for him on Twitter and saw your little conversation :spin:

Is that other artist Gaga? Cause you should definitely ask him about her lol

Zilla

Hahahah have fun getting sued Fusari!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ChicaSkas

I'm in LA or I'd be heading there immediately.

Exactly this. I'm stuck in California and the cool Gaga stuff always happens on the East Coast :deadbanana:

Cary Nokey has a fascinating story!

http://www.carynokey.com/BIO

It’s difficult to describe Cary Nokey with the language of contemporary music. Cary Nokey isn’t so much a band as a musical collective, a rave-esque rotation wherein

the only constant is the electricity each member sparks. Born out of late nights in karaoke bars, Cary Nokey is the space where high intensity electronic dance music intersects with emotionally-charged rock, a hybrid of grit and glam. “I think of it as if Kurt Cobain had been a DJ,†says the man at the center of the collective, the multi-hyphenate musical ringleader 8bit.

The idea to restructure the musical experience came to 8bit (named for a type of distortion, a production effect that warms a sound by lowering its fidelity) a short time into Cary Nokey’s musical life. Making music shouldn’t have a format. Instead, why not reimagine Cary Nokey as a platform, featuring carefully curated acts rotating for however long, governed only by what makes sense for the music; think of it as karoake of Cary Nokey music.“With Cary Nokey, you’re never going to get one thing.â€

There is a core to Cary Nokey, however, which encompasses 8bit and DJ ValNtino. Introduced at a screening for Twilight years ago, 8bit and ValNtino made an immediate connection, each recognizing a musically-minded twin in the other. Burnished by the EDM scene, ValNtino introduced that ethos into 8bit’s production.

“Now we do a set that’s so high energy, it’s a whole other world. It never comes down.â€

Above all, 8bit feels the current musical landscape is suffering from a condition, and Cary Nokey can treat it. It’s not so much that Cary Nokey is anti-radio,

but pro-experience, and what’s on offer for audiences today pales in comparison to the exploration and creativity present in the ‘70s and ‘80s. To truly move someone,

be it bodily or emotionally, is Cary Nokey’s only goal. “You’re going to want to do something to it,†says 8bit. “You might want to do a line. You’re going to want to dance. You might want to fall in love.â€

Archived