💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would you want Gaga to collaborate with in her next album?

Yves

Collaborations  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to collaborate with Gags?

Featured Posts

PopBitch

None.   Put out an album by herself, no famous (the usual suspects) features on it.  Put out an album I've decided to hit right before Christmas.  The Beatles used to put out albums once a year.  Gaga needs to come storming back.  I like the New Wave sound idea mentioned before.  

But maybe I want some Indian influence like George Harrison used in working with an Indian artist on this  song.  For some reason, Gaga's music and vocals I think would be amazing experimenting with that sound instrumentally.  I don't know what I want, but I want energy to the music. (Although I don't want Gaga doing '80s screaming rock, just no.)

1966,  Love You To  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqdWMQmO2c

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Britney Spears or Rihanna. I wouldn't mind Christina Aguilera, but only if it's an original song. No remixes. 

FrankGutz

I doubt she & my faves could do something together, so i dont care

I will die in happiness if she collab with the trinity Of Arts : Grimes x Iamwhoami x Bjork, Karen O, Florence

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Chuckles

Rihanna, Nicki & Calvin Harris are my top three.

But I want gaga to go full on rock with AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Sting, Foo Fighters...

Queen Lana Del Rey

And mess at Bey getting the most votes, it has already been done people <__<

twice

willmcclure72

i want Gaga to be featured on Calvin or Zedds next album. She is so great on electronic music. 

Also a ballad with Adele or Sam Smith

Also a song with a rap verse featuring Brooke Candy or Kanye

Bradley

I voted Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams but I hope Justin Timberlake is one of them as well.

Archived