Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I miss the fame and the fame monster slayage

Divine

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

Not sure I'd say ARTPOP is a much better album than TF or TFM, but I still like it. Never understood all the BTW hate either.

I'm happy that many people are now seeing how great BTW was and how much it impacted people's lifes.. better late than never :ohwell:

somechick

I'm happy that many people are now seeing how great BTW was and how much it impacted people's lifes.. better late than never :ohwell:

hahaha :tea:  Yes, better late than never. ;)

Yves

We all do  :cry: 

The inconsistent Born This Way (most of the songs bore me after a few plays) & the experimental (I like MJH but the GP doesn't like it) ARTPOP  :noparty:

My note to Gaga: Gags, you should focus on songs that are relatable. Like love, money, dogs. Also, don't let producers produce messy tracks (look at Jewels N' Drugs)

Oh so no one disputes the 15M and 6M (it's way higher than 6M for BTW btw) but everyone slams the 2.3M as shipments. :emma: mess

Michael

Yawn. Who cares. Did you become a fan of Gaga because you like her music or you like her sales?

Creyk

Yawn. Who cares. Did you become a fan of Gaga because you like her music or you like her sales?

That's not an or or question, if you love someone you want to her to do well, be successful.

Like, if you love a sportsman, let's say a swimmer, and he competed in the Olimpics, you would want him to win.

Same thing

Hexxx

Hope for Act 2

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

timmomatic

I wasn't a fan until BTW so I could care less about the slayage that was. :shrug: But I do wish her to have another similar massive success in the future. 

Oh so no one disputes the 15M and 6M (it's way higher than 6M for BTW btw) but everyone slams the 2.3M as shipments. :emma: mess

This

Sara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo

THIS!

You can't love an artist based on how much everyone else loves them. That's just crazy...unless your goal in life is to be the least interesting and effective person you can possibly be. :)

Archived