💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW murdered on the voice Portugal

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

How modest of you :awkney:

she was coming for me, i just defended myself :manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katy Perry

I sing in english and i sound great thanks :later:

Sure you do.  :awkney:

you obviously didn't watch it up to 1:08 if you think that refers to language differences.

But I did. :kisses:

Blue Jeans

Sure you do.  :awkney:

But I did. :kisses:

i know i do :kissga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

"murdered" 

Rude. It's really hard to sing in another language lets see you try.  :awkney:

then why didnt they sing in their language  :ohwell:

and they did murder it tbh. It was dreadful, i dont care how rude it is, they dont deserve to be on the voice sounding that bad. And telling the OP to try doesnt even make sense because he isnt ON a singing tv show... so he isnt entitled to be good at singing, they are  :fail:

Blue Jeans

and they did murder it tbh. It was dreadful, i dont care how rude it is, they dont deserve to be on the voice sounding that bad. And telling the OP to try doesnt even make sense because he isnt ON a singing tv show... so he isnt entitled to be good at singing, they are  :fail:

u tell her sis :applause:

Now I'm more confident in my voice abilities. Maybe I should send my voice tape to Voice? :huh:

Katy Perry

'Don't critique an english paper if you aren't an english teacher'

Gee. Who said that. :awkney:

They didn't murder it because of the language barrier and maybe they sang it in english because they wanted to sing the song traditionally and not in Portuguese. Saying they should sing it in their own language is ignorant. :awkney:

Opinions are opinions, if you have one try and be classy. That's all I'm saying. Isn't that Gaga's message too? No need for nonconstructive criticism.

Popero22

Why do thy always cut the 'no matter gay straight or bi' part :(

That's like the best part of the song.

MJHolland

around 1:16 with the 'don't be a drag"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I hope BTW get's a fair trial for it's murder as well as all the ear of the on-listeners to this heinous crime. 

Tokyo Rose

Why do thy always cut the 'no matter gay straight or bi' part :(

That's like the best part of the song.

Well in this case it was a good thing they shortened the song  :dies:

Archived