💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

SKANK

Aren't people having s-x at her concerts too?

On stage or off?

tumblr_lxncpeoSNj1r08ncio1_500.gif

tumblr_mpq4znbP0B1sx1foxo1_250.gif

But God forbid a child happens to see someones tits in the audience. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KishiKCM

At the Fort Lauderdale show, those who wore revealing outfits were only showing legs, arms, stomach, cleavage - the gentials and buttocks and breasts were covered. I expected lots of shirtless guys, but there were only a few.

MonsterMum

I think getting your cock/vag out is probably illegal and I doubt you'd even get in the arena. Anything else? Sure, why not. The whole 'think of the kids' thing ticks me off because a) I don't think a bit of flesh should be such a taboo and b) IMO you need to question why you're taking anyone under 12 or 13 to a huge arena show that isn't specifically geared towards children unless you are fine with them seeing some more mature things anyway

I thank you for your concern yet I will be taking my daughter to the ArtRave simply because she likes Gaga and all of ARTPOP bar 2-3 songs. 

I do not have any problems with nudity however there is a time and place for everything.

Completely nude in public is not OK and yes the rave or concert is basically public.

Bikini's, boxers, male chests, go right ahead I don't find it offensive neither do I feel like I need to protect my daughter from that.

Born To Slay

If I went naked and had 14 year old boys imagining me naked I would feel like a pedophile. 

You are thirstier than the whole forum.

That's saying a lot.

It's called the internet. You're on it. Look up some stuff. Don't be a ****ing creep.

I just gave my opinion on the nudity at the Artrave and that I'm in favor of it, you don't Need to insult me.

And that doesn't make you a Pedo

Prometheus

I just gave my opinion on the nudity at the Artrave and that I'm in favor of it, you don't Need to insult me.

And that doesn't make you a Pedo

It still makes me feel like one regardless.

Born To Slay

On stage or off?

tumblr_lxncpeoSNj1r08ncio1_500.gif

tumblr_mpq4znbP0B1sx1foxo1_250.gif

But God forbid a child happens to see someones tits in the audience.

No, God plz allow that

It still makes me feel like one regardless.

What do you wear to the Artrave?

Gaga is Life

I don't think it's okay, there are kids at her concerts and nudity in public is against the rules. If Gaga wants this, then she should age limit it or say that there may be nudity when buying tickets :spin:

Prometheus

No, God plz allow that

What do you wear to the Artrave?

I dress up in nice casual wear just like any other concert. I don't see the point in acting like it's Halloween.

Born To Slay

I dress up in nice casual wear just like any other concert. I don't see the point in acting like it's Halloween.

Oh okay, I thought getting a costume was fun. I made an outfit out of faux feathers (clothes under tho)

Prometheus

Oh okay, I thought getting a costume was fun. I made an outfit out of faux feathers (clothes under tho)

To each his own. I just think people need to consider others. It isn't just a massive orgy. I have seen numerous kids at Gaga concerts. As in, ten and under.

Qualle1

Partial nudity sure, but please cover up your damn dicks and vaginas.

This.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Born To Slay

As long as it's legal, whatever. It really is cringeworthy, but this is Lady Gaga's fans attending a Lady Gaga concert. Stereotype or not, it's true. I'm not excusing their petty outfits; but parents should be aware what type of environment they're taking their children to oprah9.gif

A really ****ing s-xy environment

To each his own. I just think people need to consider others. It isn't just a massive orgy. I have seen numerous kids at Gaga concerts. As in, ten and under.

If girls wanna go naked and show what they got I ain't complaining at all. Show those bouncy tits and puss puss.

And since I believe in equal rights guys can do it too and I actually met kids at the rave and they enjoyed it also.

Prometheus

A really ****ing s-xy environment

If girls wanna go naked and show what they got I ain't complaining at all. Show those bouncy tits and puss puss.

And since I believe in equal rights guys can do it too and I actually met kids at the rave and they enjoyed it also.

See that right there just makes me feel... :awkney:

This isn't supposed to be a s-x fest. It's supposed to be a celebration of music.

Absolutely not. You have no right to expose yourself in public, that's why it's a ****ing crime. It may be okay for GaGa but I don't want to see someone else naked, especially if they're near me :wtf:

Born To Slay

See that right there just makes me feel... :awkney:

This isn't supposed to be a s-x fest. It's supposed to be a celebration of music.

It can be both, a lot of Gaga's music is about s-x

Dress s-xy to celebrate s-x

Archived