Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Prometheus

It can be both, a lot of Gaga's music is about s-x

Dress s-xy to celebrate s-x

Rihanna has a song about murder, but that doesn't mean people should murder each other at concerts. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoodrat

I think it's kind of embarrassing that random people around the arena see this and generalize us all as dressing like that.

I don't think those random people will generalize all Gaga fans like that, because 99% people in the audience will be clothed  ;)

Ambrosia

I thought there were laws about public nudity?  I, personally, wouldn't feel comfortable with that - never would do it and I'd turn red and away if I saw it.  I'm glad those people are confident within their bodies, but there's other ways to exhibit confidence.  What we do always goes out to people then comes back to us, so make sure that's a boomerang you'd want to catch; meaning:  Make sure you understand the ramifications before doing something like that.  I like how Gaga has helped me open my mind and understand where people are coming from a bit more, especially in regards to s-xuality, so I don't want to sound like a prude.  I don't know - I'm torn between the sensibilities I was raised with and the free spirit I aspire to be but sometimes fall short.  :fail:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

gagaconvert

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

There is a huge difference, lol. On the beach it is more or less expected that people will have less clothes on. When you are in indoor spaces surrounded by lots of people, like a concert, supermarket or shop, it is expected that you cover up for the sake of others. It's a matter of hygiene and public decency. 

The whole "children" argument is rediculous, why must we feel the need to "protect their innocence" when they're gunna grow up and see things anyway. Should we teach kids to be proud and unashamed of their bodies instead of having to hide them away? People take their kids to beaches where people are in varying states of nudity all the time so I don't see why it makes a huge difference when it's an arena. In regards to genitalia, I think it's up to that person and the rules of the arena, but I personally have nothing against it.

Preston

Keep your vaginas and your penises covered up please. Otherwise, have at it. 

Philips Arena in Atlanta wasn't letting guys in if they were shirtless. I had to borrow a friend's flannel to get in (and gave it back to her once we got on the floor). It was a pain in the ass.

Buddy

I saw a drag queen's penis at the BTW Ball, haha. There are children at the show and I think people should refrain from nudity for the sake of them.

nomorescheisse

I think it's fine as long as all genitalia are kept in place... kthx

Well I think if anything, if it's a matter of should we as adults dress appropriately cause children are there, then children shouldn't be there. What difference does it make if a fan is dressed in next to nothing when Gaga herself is pretty much butt naked on the stage?

I've been to every tour of Gaga's and each time I saw parents bringing their little kids in, I'd give my head a shake - Her shows aren't very child friendly.

Jewels n Drugs

Yes I think it's okay. It's a Gaga show, not Disney show…

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Leave the kids at home listening to her fun pop albums, don't bring them to the show where she's getting naked and yelling swear words at the top of her lungs.

That being said, originally I was just gonna wear a studded thong with my Asia headpiece but after thinking about it, I know children are gonna be there and I don't feel comfortable being in a man thong with children there so now I need to come up with something else

MJHolland

I think it's kind of embarrassing that random people around the arena see this and generalize us all as dressing like that.

I don't think dressing classy to a Gaga concert is going to change the way the GP already generalizes Gaga fans  :rofl:  :dies:   (  :toofunny: )

Archived