Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

people need to learn that children seeing nudity doesnt like **** them up..

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Yeah, but children go. I think there should be SOME lines drawn.

Honestly I disagree, I'm 14 and I loved seeing all those girls wearing next to nothing, I was in my glory!

It was pretty to follow Gaga s-x dreams message on the train ride home.

Haroon

There are rules about nudity in public and they should be adhered to :yes: If you want to be nude in public go to a nude beach, not a concert :spin:

Born To Slay

Partial nudity sure, but please cover up your damn dicks and vaginas.

No, the hot girls should show their pussies so I can see!

Prometheus

Honestly I disagree, I'm 14 and I loved seeing all those girls wearing next to nothing, I was in my glory!

It was pretty to follow Gaga s-x dreams message on the train ride home.

If I went naked and had 14 year old boys imagining me naked I would feel like a pedophile. 

No, the hot girls should show their pussies so I can see!

You are thirstier than the whole forum.

That's saying a lot.

It's called the internet. You're on it. Look up some stuff. Don't be a f--king creep.

SKANK

This tour is to promote an album which features Gaga nude with her legs spread wide open on the cover, the artwork inside consists entirely of nude photographs of her. Clearly nudity is something Gaga is comfortable with.

Why would a man or woman showing their genitals be more damaging to the sensibilities of  a child then hearing Gaga shout profanities and sing about d--g usage? The entire concept of the show is rave culture, she evokes d--g usage on the actual tour poster. It's not a kids show.

Bring on the cocks and inverted cocks.

NewYorkCity

I won't do it, but I don't care if someone wants to. I mean, when I go to the beach I see the same so... 

edit: k I am talking about partial nudity. Has someone go there totally nude? lol I don't agree with that.

AmenTheNight

As long as the "main parts" are covered that's ok, let's not forget that people can feel really uncomfortable because of you. You're as free to get completly naked as the people around you are free to complain about it. Personally, I don't really want and need to see naked people (girls or boys) dancing around me with their parts bouncing to the beat of Venus or Applause.

Moreover, let's not forget that this is a public place, and rules/laws have to be respected. As long as you respect the others, respect the rules and respect yourself, why not. This is a PUBLIC place, there will always be different opinions and points of view around you on this subject, we do not ask you to agree with everyone, just to respect that you may bother the others.

Morphine Prince

No. I don't wanna see your genitals or body. The only person I am paying to see nude is Gaga.

Arturo

No. I don't wanna see your genitals or body. The only person I am paying to see nude is Gaga.

I agree with you. :)

Lana Winters

Aren't people having s-x at her concerts too?

What? :lmao: Not from what I have seen.

Creyk

I mean...don't show your genitals, but the rest is fine.

And why would it not be, the kids who go there should know what to expect.

Not as if it would really bother them, it's overreacting parents/adults mostly

SharGaga

What? :lmao: Not from what I have seen.

I remember Gaga saying people were having s-x at The Fame Ball back in the day. :lmao:

Archived