💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amazing HD videos of the artRAVE

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

These are the best videos I've seen so of the artRAVE. It was in Philly on 5-15-14.

CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/pillgrimsprogress/videos

He has Intro+ARTPOP, G.U.Y., Donatella, Venus MANiCURE, Just Dance/Poker Face, Partynauseous/Paparazzi, Alejandro, Ratchet and Gypsy. 

It's a pitty that he didn't record the whole show cause seriously the videos are amazing.

This cannel has also good videos at that show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClO2Vg5SgVQOnTIP0ucw1RQ/videos

ENJOY!

tumblr_mjajgg99NL1r9771lo1_500.gif

My Little Phoney

Those are great indeed! Poor guy didn't enjoy the show because he was filming though

HauntingHollow

I have seen them already and they are really *****ng amazing !

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

GagaSkeletonWay

Your welcome! 

Those are great indeed! Poor guy didn't enjoy the show because he was filming though

I know but I think there are some people who enjoy filming so  :)

fullofsheibe

Your welcome! 

I know but I think there are some people who enjoy filming so  :)

This and btw he can watch it over and over again and feel the experience over and over again.

goldenrealm

Thanks just see the hatsune miku one in artrave for the first time

ItsTommyBitch

Full Hatsune Miku Set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozDK24HsQc

Would be nice if anyone could identify the 3rd song.

The first one is Glass Wall and i only know it because its semi new and in English.

Next is World is Mine..

third is... I dont know

Last is Yellow, which is the best song of the set, its very typical Hatsune miku and cute as ****.

Wish i had hatsune  :flutter:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Random Miku Fan

Full Hatsune Miku Set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozDK24HsQc

Would be nice if anyone could identify the 3rd song.

The first one is Glass Wall and i only know it because its semi new and in English.

Next is World is Mine..

third is... I dont know

Last is Yellow, which is the best song of the set, its very typical Hatsune miku and cute as ****.

Wish i had hatsune  :flutter:

Miku does six songs in her set.

Glass Wall (Miku wishing she could break through the computer screen and be with the person writing the song)

2D Dream Fever (about information overload and disillusionment with the digital age)

World is Mine (a high-maintenance girlfriend lays down the law of how she expects to be treated)

Story Rider (a love song built on the idea that we all write our stories in life and ride the stories of others, and wondering where our stories will take us tonight)

Yellow (Miku vows to sing all night, till the yellow light of the sun appears, if it will bring back your smile)

Tell Your World (Miku sings a song of her own, telling our world how we are all connected)

Story Rider is the one you mean. It's in English, and is the most obscure Miku song ever to appear in concert - it's video only had around 8,000 views prior to this.  One of the most legendary Miku superfans was identifying the setlist from the Altanta show, and had to admit that he didn't know the song! For a couple of hours it was being reported on fansites that there were only five songs in the set because nobody knew what that one song was. I was actually one of the people that helped identify it. :-)

ItsTommyBitch

Miku does six songs in her set.

Glass Wall (Miku wishing she could break through the computer screen and be with the person writing the song)

2D Dream Fever (about information overload and disillusionment with the digital age)

World is Mine (a high-maintenance girlfriend lays down the law of how she expects to be treated)

Story Rider (a love song built on the idea that we all write our stories in life and ride the stories of others, and wondering where our stories will take us tonight)

Yellow (Miku vows to sing all night, till the yellow light of the sun appears, if it will bring back your smile)

Tell Your World (Miku sings a song of her own, telling our world how we are all connected)

Story Rider is the one you mean. It's in English, and is the most obscure Miku song ever to appear in concert - it's video only had around 8,000 views prior to this.  One of the most legendary Miku superfans was identifying the setlist from the Altanta show, and had to admit that he didn't know the song! For a couple of hours it was being reported on fansites that there were only five songs in the set because nobody knew what that one song was. I was actually one of the people that helped identify it. :-)

Tbh i didnt watch the whole video...

:toofunny:

But thanks a lot :D

I love the set. The 2 english songs are actually really good representations of Miku imo

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived