đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why would Gaga want to censor the Dubai show, but not her BTWB tour?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

At least she tried to fight to not be censored 

http://www.spin.com/articles/lady-gaga-isnt-really-going-censor-her-live-show/

lol and how do u knnow that she didn't fight with this one too :smh:

but maybe she said to herself "Hmmmm Gags so what would be more reasonable cutting 1/2 songs and putting more clothes and making 40k kids have the time of their lives or acting like total b---h and refusing to play because my ego is higher than Jesus"

why would u assume these kind of things maybe she just wanted to make it win/win for each side including her fans which according to her are the most important thing after her family so she would keep her so called 'morals' and refuse to do her show there or follow the morals she has stated to have to her fans and put the show on for them :later:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I get the feeling that this thread is actually a complaint posed in the form of a question. So to respond: why do you care that she decided not to take such a strong stance against wearing more conservative clothing so she could allow a whole other group of people to see her that otherwise wouldn't be able to?

Interludicrous

Just because she didn't publicly comment about it doesn't mean she didn't fight.

Also, the entire American leg of the BTWB was censored, since she replaced the guns with sticks (even though she also used a gun throughout the entire theatre tour of The Monster Ball, but eh tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif)

Pure Adrenaline

I get the feeling that this thread is actually a complaint posed in the form of a question. So to respond: why do you care that she decided not to take such a strong stance against wearing more conservative clothing so she could allow a whole other group of people to see her that otherwise wouldn't be able to?

exactly ... tho the op isn't even that aware of things because several BTWB dates were censored too where she wasn't allowed even to say the f word so this happened in the past too and why botter to complkain about it now. Maybe the reason they are so strict this time is because the artRave is really more out there than the BTWB where this time Gaga strip infront of people and wears almost nothing during the 2nd Act :shrug:

Just because she didn't publicly comment about it doesn't mean she didn't fight.

Also, the entire American leg of the BTWB was censored, since she replaced the guns with sticks (even though she also used a gun throughout the entire theatre tour of The Monster Ball, but eh tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif)

gun thing in America only happened afer the school shooting but yeah u are right

Anomaly

I think the message of the BTWB was something that was very special to her and which she didn't want to censor. Censorship in general was also completely contrary to the whole point of BTW.

artRave, on the other hand... is just a rave. It's a fun concert. I think she'd rather let her fans see her this time.

Yeah, this is exactly what I was going to say. They wanted BTW to be censored because of the promotion of homos-xuality, but with the artRave, mostly everything is about partying, s-x, and having fun. So I can see why it would be a little different. Gaga absolutely would not censor a theme of acceptance, rebellion, and love, but when it's just partying and s-x, I can see a bit of censorship so that she can visit a country where her fans want to see her, and otherwise would not be able to.

PoshLife

Yeah, this is exactly what I was going to say. They wanted BTW to be censored because of the promotion of homos-xuality, but with the artRave, mostly everything is about partying, s-x, and having fun. So I can see why it would be a little different. Gaga absolutely would not censor a theme of acceptance, rebellion, and love, but when it's just partying and s-x, I can see a bit of censorship so that she can visit a country where her fans want to see her, and otherwise would not be able to.

Exactly, so well-said.

Shaney

That wasn't because of censorship, that was out of respect for the shooting.

Pure Adrenaline

Inb4 she doesnt play Aura

she wont play Aura, Alejandro and Sexxx Dreams

Vanilla

Maybe after not being able to see fans in Indonesia, she's decided she'd rather perform a more censored show and be able to see them.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

NewYorkCity

- She wasn't naked on stage at TBTBW

- She didn't want to censor it because of the message, she actually censored parts (for example the guns in the USA), but that had nothing to do with the meaning.

- You don't know if she has tried to not to censor it this time

- Things to censor now are not going to change any message

Just because she didn't tweeted "**** you Dubai, I was born this way" doesn't mean she didn't try and do something about it. Also let's not forget that she's probably under contract, she can't fully do what she wants. We should be happy they let her do her thing with the tour in the non-censoring parts of the world. :toofunny:

Born To Slay

]

Maybe because she felt really bad about the cancelations last time because the fans got ****ed.

She doesn't want the same ting to happen. Last time she didn't think it would get cancelled.

Archived