Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why would Gaga want to censor the Dubai show, but not her BTWB tour?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

One thing that came across when I heard that Lady Gaga's Dubai concert was going to be censored, was why?

I remember when she was touring to South Korea last year and Indonesia for Born This Way, they asked her to censor somethings, and she was all out "I'm not fucking censoring my show!"  Of course, she went out with the South Korean tour, but didn't go with the Indonesian tour, because of extremist..

Now, she just "freely" censored her Dubai tour, with no problem.  Why is it, she use to fought for her BTWB tour to not be censored, but is OK with it now two years later with artRAVE?

Source: http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/music/lady-gaga-s-dubai-concert-will-be-censored-1.1331485

“Gaga is not an artist who likes to meet-and-greet, but I think so, we might [have one].â€

mess, but knowing her fan base, I wouldn't want to either tbh.

EDIT: to anyone saying she censored BTWB, at least she TRIED to not get it censored, but she just freely censors it this time, with no hesitation. At least she tried to fight to not be censored

http://www.spin.com/articles/lady-gaga-isnt-really-going-censor-her-live-show/

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8Bit Heart

Good question. Seems to contradict her "morals" etc. Maybe for the money? She'll be earning a lot off this date.

Pure Adrenaline

u do know that the first BTWB show was censored right :flop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Alcina Dimitrescu

because she didnt get naked on stage in TBTWB maybe?

and this too

PoshLife

I think the message of the BTWB was something that was very special to her and which she didn't want to censor. Censorship in general was also completely contrary to the whole point of BTW.

artRave, on the other hand... is just a rave. It's a fun concert. I think she'd rather let her fans see her this time.

Robinladen

I think she did censor stuff in some countries for the BTWB tho. Like wearing extra pants.

Der Meister

She won't. She will play the full concert or she won't play at all.

Zsolti

artRAVE is mostly about fun and partying and BTWB's WHOLE message was...well..you know..being born this way?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Spyro

because she didnt get naked on stage in TBTWB maybe?

and this too

I think she did censor stuff in some countries for the BTWB tho. Like wearing extra pants.

At least she tried to fight to not be censored 

http://www.spin.com/articles/lady-gaga-isnt-really-going-censor-her-live-show/

Spyro the Dragon

HANZ

the south korean date was cencored tho

and it would honestly be stupid if gaga cancelled the dubai date just because they want her to cencored a few things and songs of the concert, it would be fair for the fans, plus none of us are attending that date so why would we care?

plues she is gonna get a lot of $$$$$$$$ from that date :spin:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Spyro

the south korean date was cencored tho

and it would honestly be stupid if gaga cancelled the dubai date just because they want her to cencored a few things and songs of the concert, it would be fair for the fans, plus none of us are attending that date so why would we care?

plues she is gonna get a lot of $$$$$$$$ from that date :spin:

BTWB was censored.

Read edit on OP.

Spyro the Dragon

Dr Rogoe

I think the message of the BTWB was something that was very special to her and which she didn't want to censor. Censorship in general was also completely contrary to the whole point of BTW.

artRave, on the other hand... is just a rave. It's a fun concert. I think she'd rather let her fans see her this time.

This

The fans in Dubai deserves it tbh

Archived